FREE DOWNLOAD! Ellie Goulding "Starry Eyed" (Dexcell Remix)

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ELLIE GOULDING
"STARRY EYED"

2j0i8w6.jpg

SOUNDCLOUD LINK CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
DNBSHARE LINK

Ez all,
Here's our remix of Ellie Goulding's "Starry Eyed" FOR FREEEEE!
Just click on the Soundcloud link and download it direct from there!

Thanks to everyone who has supported the remix. As a little thank you we have decided to give it away! All we ask in return is that you rinse the hell out of it and tell everyone about us! :)

Feel free to rep Count T, Sphinx_187 and myself if you are feeling it!

Once again many thanks from the three of us!

Peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ellie Goulding "Starry Eyed" (Dexcell Remix)

very nice dude!! i like that alot!! big ups! id smash the granny out of Ellie Goulding aswell.

Last edited:

Yeah im feelin this man! her vocals are always dope for a remix. Plus as allready mentioned.... she would get it

Hadn't heard a DnB version before, this is pretty nice, Love the Jakwob dubstep remix of it too!

Thanks everyone. Thought we'd post it up as the original is getting a hell of a lot of airplay at the moment.

Very nice, see this on a thread you made on the banana... Really feeling this tune and alot of your output at the moment... Feel like you guys have definatly matured your sound alot since the first tracks I had of yours.... Talking of which, I get my new CDJ 2000 sometime this week :teeth:

Perhaps an ickle sound parcel might float my way :D

yep she'd def get it. :D good tune though lads, it doesn't really grab me but its def appealing. :thumbsup:

wicked tune smarts.

wheres the free20s at? got a gig coming up :D

Nice fellas, When I first heard this all I heard was a dnb remix waiting to drop. Was gonna give it a go myself as well but the idea seems really well expressed in yours already. big Ups!

Wow! Such a great response from this remix. Thanks everyone. We've had well over 1000 views on youtube now too.

can't stop fuckin singing it in mah head! pretend double droppin it!

RAH!

Back
Top Bottom