Free DnB DrumsInLoops examples

Vuuhin

Hey ppl, i have made a free series called "DnB DrumsInLoops" where i give away free FLP project files with drum patterns and little breaks. You should check this out on my youtube channel (DL links are in every specific video). So far i have made only 2 examples but more is still coming :) . http://www.youtube.com/user/VuuhinBeats ..So subscribe for more ;)
Note! this is my second post in this forum with same thread. Iv also made this in FL Studio DAW thread but i think most ppl will not recognize it there.

Last edited by a moderator:
eBAY-Unwanted-Gift.png

Sorry mate i agree with above,
For those who want to just make their own beats or use a different DAW,
Why dont you just give them some pointers and tips
Or export and pack your drums as kits with a break for each for download!!

Sorry mate i agree with above,
For those who want to just make their own beats or use a different DAW,
Why dont you just give them some pointers and tips
Or export and pack your drums as kits with a break for each for download!!

Thats so because when i was novice i spent hours before i get how do make breaks and shuffles, rendered loops are like stealin from someone... . I want that DnB will grow bigger. And if ppl really cant figure it out then producing is not for them even when examples are good.. You just have to have melodic feelin and imagine. Im sure that you also had download this flp, reinstalled FLS and replaced samples and tryed to make something out with it. Im person who likes to make things by myself. With these examples you can easily make something by yourself: Arraing hits in piano roll and so on. Loops arent for me :/

Yeah but you are actually giving people 'editable' loops right?

You could better give people a tutorial on how to make certain sounds, or how to do mixdowns and such.
Give some samples with it so that they can play with it.

Or just let them find everything out by themselves. :D

Back
Top Bottom