FREE Compilation Cd from ElectronicDiversity.com

Discussion in 'Advertisements' started by Dj Sheik-Mon, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Dj Sheik-Mon

Dj Sheik-Mon New Member

ElectronicDiversity.com Compilation Series

ElectronicDiversity.com (formerly PileofBlack.com) is a brand new collaborative website highlighting independent electronic musicians. We currents host original exclusive music by David Tagg, The Program Crackers, Dan Lupkin, and original music and Dj sets by myself, Dj Sheik-Mon (David Shichman).
    Our focus is on avenues of electronic music that usually does not get the attention it deserves. Our production company represents Breakbeat-fusion, experimental-ambient music, Analog electronic jam, and melodic drum and bass, as well as many more diverse styles of electronic music.

In the next few months we will be launching a new idea. A series of free compilations featuring exclusive songs by many electronic musicians every few months.

To promote our new website and some of the new electronic artists, we are offering FREE compilation cd’s with art to those interested. If you would like to receive a free cd with exclusive music, send me your address. Those already on the Dj Sheik-mon email list, who have received a mix cd from me in the mail, will receive a copy of this latest compilation.

We will be highlighting unknown artist, and releasing music that usually is not heard elsewhere, if you work at a radio station or spin experimental music, or are just a fan of ‘the corners’ of electronic music, I urge you to send me your address and get involved. Your address will not ever be given to anyone, ever!

We are accepting submissions by independent musicians who explore avenues of electronic music not usually heard. We are not looking for house, techno, trance, or standard dance floor drum and bass. If you represent something different and would like free promotion let me know.

Thanks for your time. We at electronic diversity.com are looking forward to pleasing your ears and Expanding Electronic Diversity…

-Dave
    Dj Sheik-mon
    Dshichman@aol.com - Send me an email to join the email list.
    www.ElectronicDiversity.com

2. Dj Sheik-Mon

Dj Sheik-Mon New Member