Free club hire in London

theres a bar in greenwich called Ricks, that used to be free to hire if you had over so many people.... think it was 50 or 100

its only a bar though, dunno what their policy on loud music would be

theres a bar in greenwich called Ricks, that used to be free to hire if you had over so many people.... think it was 50 or 100

its only a bar though, dunno what their policy on loud music would be

yeh i know ricks.... not the sort of place i can put on a free dnb night though... hahah.... would tear the place to shreds... haha... oh yeh i forget i actually know you somehow... hahah weird init...... south london dnb family........

was thinking of doing one at that bar in new cross/deptford.... the one that used to be bank..??... forget whats its called now.... gonna try sort something like the old days....... remember the free dnb nights every thurseday at Goldsmiths Tavern?? was sick!!!

yeh i know ricks.... not the sort of place i can put on a free dnb night though... hahah.... would tear the place to shreds... haha... oh yeh i forget i actually know you somehow... hahah weird init...... south london dnb family........

was thinking of doing one at that bar in new cross/deptford.... the one that used to be bank..??... forget whats its called now.... gonna try sort something like the old days....... remember the free dnb nights every thurseday at Goldsmiths Tavern?? was sick!!!

yeah, would defo tear ricks to shreds, i remember a party there once.... garage all night then someone played a dnb tune and everyone started jumping around like nutters.... the people who owned the place looked like they was getting ready to phone the police!!

place that used to be a bank??? hmmm.... Live bar?? that looks like it could have been a bank from the outside

yeah i remember the free dnb things at goldsmiths..... never made it to one though, always ended up doing something else :(

yeah, would defo tear ricks to shreds, i remember a party there once.... garage all night then someone played a dnb tune and everyone started jumping around like nutters.... the people who owned the place looked like they was getting ready to phone the police!!

place that used to be a bank??? hmmm.... Live bar?? that looks like it could have been a bank from the outside

yeah i remember the free dnb things at goldsmiths..... never made it to one though, always ended up doing something else :(

yeh live bar thats the puppy!! was thinking about doin it there but they are tryin to say £500 for hire..... HA! fuk that..... whos gonna go to a drums night in new cross every week for £5 a pop!!! naaahhhh!!

anyway search goes on!!!

yeh live bar thats the puppy!! was thinking about doin it there but they are tryin to say £500 for hire..... HA! fuk that..... whos gonna go to a drums night in new cross every week for £5 a pop!!! naaahhhh!!

anyway search goes on!!!

id pay a fiver.... but only cos im local :D

damn, dnb @ Live bar would have been right up my street :(

have you heard of Shanghai??? its a restaurant next to greenwich odean, they put all the tables and chairs away at night and it gets used to run small nights. i cant imagine that being very expensive.

In Camberwell Funky Monkey (near the Leisure Centre) has a decent upstairs that they used to do for free, know a few ppl who've put stuff on there.

Also The Cube opposite (if it's still there) prolly dirt cheap cos it was hardly ever open, but a decent venue (built into the cellar arches, so it's got nice alcoves and little tunnels, and nice acoustics, well, better than the sound system:|)

Also the White Horse in Balham, nice swishy bar with good dancefloor area at one end, know ppl who've had Saturdays there for free.

Also George 4th on Brixton Hill, they often used to have charity nights on, so mustn't have been charging for those.

Been a year since I left Ldn so dunno current states, but I'm sure for a Thursday you should be able to get summat for free.

I reckon a lot of places are sitting nearly empty and would welcome the promotion tbh.:hagglers:

Should try Jamm in Brixton! They gave Speakers Corner it for free...

the e bar in croydon i think might be free for a certain amount of people

yeh been looking into e-bar... i only live 5/10min away from there at the moment so its ideal really. But i want to move slightly closer into london..... i might check out Jam bar.

Had a party there before.... with a radio station we was on... not sure how much... or if they paid for it at all.... will do some investigation.

FUNKY MUNKY in camberwell would be perfect to be honest.... but not sure if they would actually let me have it eveyr month.... or even every week....?? ill email them today and find out.

yeh e bar is alrite went to a rave there last month or so was pretty good think you have to bring your own rig etc but the barmaids were fit.

Back
Top Bottom