Free Bookings

is leeds good??? i know manchester well and thats my exception but leeds? am not so sure. youll never break through from up north though. there have been very few and no-one from leeds. i hate up north but i am jus in the middle of shitville and all the roads are closed. rant ended

Ya think you got it bad try living in scotland, "drum and bass ahh you mean like judge jules" wtf

leeds is good for dnb
theres subdub on once a month at west indian which hazard played last sat n original sin n clipz played the one be4
metropolis now av a 1 nite a month at mission n friction played the last 1 n andy c n noisia r playin 2moro n the one after that sub focus r playing
plus one night a month theres a nite on at wire
plus theres always events on at faversham
so leeds is getting gd for dnb

if u like house n fidget theres loads of nites in leeds its massive in leeds theres shit loads of clubs u can just walk down a random alley on a fri or sat at 2 in the morn n find sum shit hot clubs

I completely agree with the comment about, swapping bookings, its just hard if you don't run your own night....DnB in leeds is wicked man, subdub/transmission/jump, its all good trust...I'll just keep doing my ting, handing out hard copys at the dance and see where it gets me....

I completely agree with the comment about, swapping bookings, its just hard if you don't run your own night....DnB in leeds is wicked man, subdub/transmission/jump, its all good trust...I'll just keep doing my ting, handing out hard copys at the dance and see where it gets me....

do you not know anyone who puts on nights??

is leeds good??? i know manchester well and thats my exception but leeds? am not so sure. youll never break through from up north though. there have been very few and no-one from leeds. i hate up north but i am jus in the middle of shitville and all the roads are closed. rant ended

yeah man, jump, n metropolis hardly put on nites in manc any more its all leeds or sheffield.

Yeah course bro, but i couldn't tell him who to book its not my job....

yeh of course you can mate.... Gusto and Mekar ask me to book certain people all the time....

tell you what bro... PM me your best set.... ill give it a listen... if i like you ill get you down to my events...

Andy C & Noisia are in Leeds tonight, Saw Marky last week, Friction the week before. The Leeds drum n bass scene is very very healthy. Always stuff going on, Metropolis are doing well along with all the other nights.

leeds is well big for dnb
manc has good scene but not enough educated heads there
its gettin betta tho, a few of us are working hard to get manchester some rec nationwide, i.e g13 records ;)

Back
Top Bottom