Free Bookings

MC Rafta

RC COMP WINNER 2010!!
easy people i'm trying to break into the circuit and i am up for doing free bookings and only charge 20 diesel money....If anybody is interseted hit me up on myspace.com/mcrafta ....BiG uPZ....

Why not post one?

Would be easier, and more likely for a promoter to Download a set quickly, than click all through ur name myspace etc to send ya a msg to get audio anyways?

Just my two cents ;)

you got any nights that you can set swap with? not much in it for most people if you cant offer them anything?

you got any nights that you can set swap with? not much in it for most people if you cant offer them anything?

nail on the head bro...

unfortunatly promoters only book people they know... so if you want to get in with a promoter then get them booked up to play at one of your events or a friends event.... thats if they DJ/MC of course....

From my point of view... i dont really care how good you are.... if your a wanker your not playing at my events.... so myself... like other promoters.... usually want to meet the people we are going to book before we book them.....

so myself... like other promoters.... usually want to meet the people we are going to book before we book them.....

This was key to me breaking in the circuit in Manchester and Liverpool. You have to go to the nights that you want to play at and hand out demos to the promoters and meet them if you want to get a foot in door. Its hard work and time consuming but it needs to be done. You aren't going to get any sets sat at your PC posting on DnB forums.

This was key to me breaking in the circuit in Manchester and Liverpool. You have to go to the nights that you want to play at and hand out demos to the promoters and meet them if you want to get a foot in door. Its hard work and time consuming but it needs to be done. You aren't going to get any sex sat at your PC posting on DnB forums.

here lies the error of my ways

av not checked the link but if your a drum n bass mc which i suspect you are... posting in dnbforum then leeds aint the place for ya. the northern drum and bass scene isnt good. you need to get darn sarf mate.

av lived in bristol and am now up north and its diabolically shit compared to the southwest. either way al check out your demo and see if i can russle up a few contacts

av not checked the link but if your a drum n bass mc which i suspect you are... posting in dnbforum then leeds aint the place for ya. the northern drum and bass scene isnt good. you need to get darn sarf mate.

av lived in bristol and am now up north and its diabolically shit compared to the southwest. either way al check out your demo and see if i can russle up a few contacts

Manchester is good mate, leeds its also very good, any further up n u will struggle tho

is leeds good??? i know manchester well and thats my exception but leeds? am not so sure. youll never break through from up north though. there have been very few and no-one from leeds. i hate up north but i am jus in the middle of shitville and all the roads are closed. rant ended

thats bollocks mate.... MCs Gusto and Andlar both made their names in Leeds. Now they both have been nominated for best breakthrough MCs.... and have moved down to london and play with us on Force FM.... well both originally came from London anyway (went up to Leeds for Uni)

thats bollocks mate.... MCs Gusto and Andlar both made their names in Leeds. Now they both have been nominated for best breakthrough MCs.... and have moved down to london and play with us on Force FM.... well both originally came from London anyway (went up to Leeds for Uni)

fair point well made.

maybe mine is just a personal rant at being stuck in fucking bridlington.

rock what nights in leeds anyway jus out of interest plz.. ty

Back
Top Bottom