Free Artwork Services

Pictard

Hi All,

Just a heads up to any producers/labels putting out vinyl that I am offering my services for free. No catch or anything I'm just a D&B head that wants to do a bit in the scene.

You can see examples of my work and get in touch here -> www.pictard.co.uk

Cheers!

Really like the ones you did for that Kelle bit on Program, and the Hello World EP, those are my favourite designs

Thanks for the feedback guys! It's greatly appreciated! Hopefully someone can make use of what I do and I can see my work on a glorious 12"

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work there, man. Do you work with logos as well?

Cheers mate. Don't do logos I'm afraid - it's something I've never been very good at to be honest

Cheers all! I got a couple of new ones up tonight.

I have some spare time at the minute so if anyone wants some artwork for a mix or a free tune I could put something together if you like my style of design.

Cheers for all the feedback and to the people who have been in touch. I've put up a few more tonight - www.pictard.co.uk

As per the original post, anyone looking for artwork give me a shout and I will see if I can sort something out for you.

Cheers

Mate I've got a few mix CDs for which I would like some artwork done, and a 12 which I've had cut

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty cool designs mate

Mate I've got a few mix CDs for which I would like some artwork done, and a 12 which I've had cut

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty cool designs mate

Cheers!

Send over details of what you need to contact@pictard.co.uk and I will get something together for you. Let me know what you need for the 12" too (full sleeves, front & back, centre labels etc).

Really, really nice work, if I'm ever in need I'll definitely give you a shout. In the meantime like someone else said good luck getting snapped up!

Really, really nice work, if I'm ever in need I'll definitely give you a shout. In the meantime like someone else said good luck getting snapped up!

Cheers mate! Would be amazing to see one of my designs on a sleeve so fingers crossed!

I for one really enjoyed the work I have just seen; I personally think it is splendid.

If you want, I would love some work from you sometime.

I've been giving this a few more looks over the last week and discussing it with a friend...we both like the artworks but the problem is in typography. I actually really liked the one you used for Kelle's release (that one was the best imo). Also the one used for Optiv & BTK's release is kinda fitting. This is of course subjective but the rest just doesn't do it for me so maybe that's something you could change/improve a bit :)

(Don't wanna come across as a cunt :teeth: Just thought you might use some minor criticism as well)

I've been giving this a few more looks over the last week and discussing it with a friend...we both like the artworks but the problem is in typography. I actually really liked the one you used for Kelle's release (that one was the best imo). Also the one used for Optiv & BTK's release is kinda fitting. This is of course subjective but the rest just doesn't do it for me so maybe that's something you could change/improve a bit :)

(Don't wanna come across as a cunt :teeth: Just thought you might use some minor criticism as well)

Cheers! Dont mind the criticism at all, thanks for taking the time to look :)

Hi all. Few new bits up and a reminder for anyone that missed it that I am still taking on work for free

Back
Top Bottom