Free Artwork Services

Pictard

Hi All,

Just a heads up to any producers/labels putting out vinyl that I am offering my services for free. No catch or anything I'm just a D&B head that wants to do a bit in the scene.

You can see examples of my work and get in touch here -> www.pictard.co.uk

Cheers!

Pictard

Thanks for the feedback guys! It's greatly appreciated! Hopefully someone can make use of what I do and I can see my work on a glorious 12"

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work there, man. Do you work with logos as well?
Cheers mate. Don't do logos I'm afraid - it's something I've never been very good at to be honest

Pictard

Cheers all! I got a couple of new ones up tonight.

I have some spare time at the minute so if anyone wants some artwork for a mix or a free tune I could put something together if you like my style of design.

Pictard

Cheers for all the feedback and to the people who have been in touch. I've put up a few more tonight - www.pictard.co.uk

As per the original post, anyone looking for artwork give me a shout and I will see if I can sort something out for you.

Cheers

Commander

VIP Junglist
Mate I've got a few mix CDs for which I would like some artwork done, and a 12 which I've had cut

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty cool designs mate

Tensor

Really, really nice work, if I'm ever in need I'll definitely give you a shout. In the meantime like someone else said good luck getting snapped up!

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
I've been giving this a few more looks over the last week and discussing it with a friend...we both like the artworks but the problem is in typography. I actually really liked the one you used for Kelle's release (that one was the best imo). Also the one used for Optiv & BTK's release is kinda fitting. This is of course subjective but the rest just doesn't do it for me so maybe that's something you could change/improve a bit :)

(Don't wanna come across as a cunt :teeth: Just thought you might use some minor criticism as well)

Pictard

I've been giving this a few more looks over the last week and discussing it with a friend...we both like the artworks but the problem is in typography. I actually really liked the one you used for Kelle's release (that one was the best imo). Also the one used for Optiv & BTK's release is kinda fitting. This is of course subjective but the rest just doesn't do it for me so maybe that's something you could change/improve a bit :)

(Don't wanna come across as a cunt :teeth: Just thought you might use some minor criticism as well)
Cheers! Dont mind the criticism at all, thanks for taking the time to look :)