FREE AND LEGAL DRUM AND BASS TRACKER = CHEMICAL MINDZ .CO.UK

DJHicks

Hi folks!

I'd like to present to you http://www.chemicalmindz.co.uk

I've been wanting to do this for some time now as I know a lot of producers are annoyed with sound clouds limits unless you pay out and very annoyed at share sites such as dnbshare due to a lot of illegal content being shared on there at the moment.

I'm not trying to replace soundcloud that would be unrealistic lol but more trying to give a free working alternative. I find soundcloud full of music I don't like with genres I haven't got the time of day for at least with Chemical Mindz you know its going to be DnB in one form or another!

My aim is for the tracker to be a central place for producers to submit tracks for up load as well as radio shows and demo sets by djs/mcs etc to be shared out with no costs or download limits.

This applies to big artists aswell as up and coming or even producers just starting out! As long as its Drum and Bass and not distorted to high heaven or stupidness then it will be added! What is crap to some is good to others!

All of the content will be legal. All of the content will be going through me or the mods that I appoint therefore limiting the chances of anything slipping through that shouldn't. There are options to report any of the content on the tracker should artists feel that there is content they own that shouldn't be there and it will be immediately hidden and investigated!

I have literally only just finished sorting the site out and starting to upload content. I thought i'd start to advertise and get the word out so people can join up and be ready to either start downloading or submitting items to me!

Along with each track or set please supply any artwork, info or even a bio about yourself for me too add to the download! I really want this to be a place to get tracks out there and also yourselves if all goes well!

The info and Bios can contain any info or links such as your soundclouds etc.

If this sounds good to you please sign up and get the word out please!

Thank you for reading!

DJHicks
Chemical Mindz

P.S. Remember trackers or torrents are not illegal. Its the content shared (i.e. games/movies etc) that makes the tracker illegal!

Last edited:
P.S. Remember trackers or torrents are not illegal. Its the content shared (i.e. games/movies etc) that makes the tracker illegal!

Finally, someone that understands.

Tight idea mate. Hope it works out for you.

But one thing.... Using pre-made templates is gash. Build the site properly =P.

Thanks and yes the design is due to be updated but been sorting out so many mods and edits to the tracker etc. lol

Just sorting out the seedbox too and then I can get one sorting the content so far!

Back
Top Bottom