Free Agentz' 'Ooh Baby' Remix

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
Here's a low-quality. partial Real clip of my effort I just finished.

Very different from the original, but used only the samples provided plus an extra high-hat.

Please hold the engineering criticisms off until after the contest @ DNBA, when after I lose I'll post up a high-quality mp3 for youz guyz.

Attachments

• oohbabyclip.rm
    717.5 KB · Views: 135
soundin real tight mate, love the tip u've taken it on, wil def have to get a HQ, cos i'd play this!

will post up a link to mine 2moro.

ZeK's "Ooh Baby" Remix

sorry to hijack ur thread mate, jus thought i'd drop my low quality remix clip in here as well.

Attachments

• Untitled.rm
    545 KB · Views: 77
Zé_Klown_DJ said:
lookin forward to that, if its liquidy like ur mixes, should be tight!

as a matter of fact, it is kinda liquid, it will also be my first finished track, so i'm a bit anxious about it

come on, don't be so hard on yourself (especially when the original song was so cheesy---i wonder if they used that 'clownstep' preset on this tune....hmmm... :shrug: )...anyways, so far, ALL of the remixes i've heard of this have been better than the original (even the really horrible ones)---i mean, come on, they didn't exactly give us very much to work with in the first place...i'm just glad you chose to do your own thing with the provided samples, cuz the original lead is :gimp: ... best of luck to you ( and hook us up with a good mp3 whatever the results...)

Back
Top Bottom