Free Agent - September '03

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
Here's my 9/03 mix. Some errors, partly due to the fact that I think my laptop which I play my own tunes on is crapping out on me, and I couldn't be arsed to go back and do it over. New + Old here, because there weren't enough new tunes that were very good IMO.

D/L the 68.7 MB 128 kbps stereo mp3 here

Stream the 68.7 MB 128 kbps stereo mp3 here

Tracklist:

01 Free Agent - Plastic
02 Roni Size - Sound Advice (EZ Rollers Remix)
03 Free Agent - L.E.D.
04 Pendulum - Trail of Sevens
05 Hive - Neo
06 Calyx - Wasteground
07 Infrared v. Gil Felix - Capoiera
08 Total Science - Nosher (Baron Remix)
09 Roni Size - Forget Me Knots (Bailey Remix)
10 Bkey - Final Conflict
11 SBS - Music and Life (Total Science Remix)
12 Jaheim - Put That Woman First (Calibre Vocal Mix)
13 MIST - Outta Space
14 Free Agent - Nippon
15 MIST - Swingtime
16 DKay - Where We Stand
17 Dkay - Bowser
18 Twisted Individual - Soiled Snatch
19 DKay - Soul Shaker
20 Calyx - Leviathan
21 Johnny L - Tychonic Cycle
22 Klute - Splendor
23 Ray Keith - Feelin'

:twitch: :i_love_co :psycho:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Free Agent - September '03

To quote my grandmother: "I'll trrrrrrry it."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Free Agent - September '03

Hmmm, trying to think of a 1992-flava tune on there, and I'm coming up blank - Well, obviously the Music and Life remix. That Johnny L tune is 1996. The Klute tune is spendid.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Free Agent - September '03

I don't care, I just need something new to burn to a CD to listen to in the car ;) I have like two 30 packs of CDRs that I haven't even opened yet.

I downloaded a DJ Sign mix a while ago that was pretty neat. None of the tunes were worth buying but still a nice listen.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Free Agent - September '03

I just finished downloading it and its full of skips and dead spots. Something went terribly wrong went on when I was downloading it, I knew my downloading tool was acting funny because I had to shut it off and start it again. I'm going to try once more.

I like the first tune and the tune after Music & Life but the rest was ehh...... and I forgot how much I hate that Nosher tune... Check one Check one Check one ARGHHHHH! ;) On the other hand that NEO tune is kinda cool even if it is another BC rehash thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom