fREE aGENT oCTOBER 2003

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
Not alot of great new DnB right now IMHO, besides the Calibre EP on Creative Source, and I can't mix my own new tracks because my laptop was stolen :-/ so this is a short one (51 minutes).

Stream mp3

D/L mp3

dANNY bREAKS - jUNKIE fOR bEATZ 01
mist - hOW u mAKE mE fEEL 02
cALIBE - rEJACK 03
dIGITAL - gATEMAN (kEATON mIX) 04
hIVE - nEO 05
iNFRARED - cAPOEIRA (cLIPZ mIX) 06
hIVE - gEMINI 07
c4c - eUROTRASH 08
cALIBRE - hOLD bACK (jAH) 09
zINC - hEAR nO eVIL (iNSTRUMENTAL) 10
dKAY - wHERE wE sTAND 11
dEEP bLUE - hELICOPTER tUNE 12
uSUAL sUSPECTS - sAPPHIRE 7 13
cALIBRE - tRAIN vERSION 14
cALIBRE - jUST fINE 15
rOLODEX - nEW bREED 16
sTRATUS - jUNGLE tERROR 17

:twitchy:

only joking :) i'll download in a min.. had to clear some space earlier - only had about 200mb free. i might have posted something more constructive if i did have the space though!

freeagent said:
Yeah, 1992 has been giving me heat about all the clovvnstep I play, so I thought I'd go for a more jungalistic rolling mix.

Haha! I was expecting tons of Baron, Circus Science, JuJu B, Twisted Clownvigal, and Dill Pickles in the tracklisting. :rslayer:

Nice tracklist only your caps lock is in need of attention. I'm downloading this now. Well actually not now, but by the time you read this message I will have downloaded it already probably.

:oscar: Oscar? Hmmm When can we expect the Circus Science remix of Smart E's "Sesame's Treet" I wonder?

Haven't really listened to it yet but the quality is lower then I expected. 128kbps!

Wikkidbass13 said:
I totally dug this mix.. went in my 'burn when I get cds' folder.... Big ups the Free Agent. I look foward to your mixes every month. :)

Thanks man!

Sorry it wasn't longer!

And as for the quality, Steve, I hear ya, but it is good enough!!! :oops_sign

The Usual Suspects and Rolodex tracks were wonderfull!

Also I heard you make a choice between Total Science "Hen Night" and the Deep Blue chopper remix.

Yeah, I almost played Hen Night, but it wasn't fitting in well. At least not as well as you fit it in when you used it :]

The usual suspects tune is on the same 31 Records 2x12" as Pendulum - "Vault" and a good atmospheric '94 style DKay tune. And that Rolidex tune is from John Rolidex - Soliders EP on Dread, came out earlier this year, and every track is good IMO.

freeagent said:
Yeah, I almost played Hen Night, but it wasn't fitting in well. At least not as well as you fit it in when you used it :]

The usual suspects tune is on the same 31 Records 2x12" as Pendulum - "Vault" and a good atmospheric '94 style DKay tune. And that Rolidex tune is from John Rolidex - Soliders EP on Dread, came out earlier this year, and every track is good IMO.

What 31 records record is that?

Those two mentioned tunes were neat, I might see if BBS has them sometime.

Say have you ever ordered from Chemical Records? Are they reliable and profesional?

Back
Top Bottom