John B - Up All Night
Fresh )EI3( - All Strung Out
D Kay - Reach Inside
Stress Level and TC1 - Get U Working
4 Hero - 9 x 9 (MIST remix)
Concord Dawn - Raining Blood
Cause 4 Concern - Carrier
Keaton - The Invisible Man
)EI3( - Grunge 3 (Dieselboy, Kaos, Karl K remix)
Cause 4 Concern - Camoflauge
Sonic and Silver - Boogie Knights
Free Agent - Heat Rave
Ray Keith - Sal's Theme
Pendulum - Vault
Badmarsh and Shri - Signs (Mathematics Remix)
Seal - Killer (J Magik Bootleg?)
MIST - Baraccuda
DJ Ron - Little Man
Calibre - Makes Me Wonder
Free Agent - S-Jazz (Fusion Mix)
MIST - Freaky
MIST - Nightfall
Calibre - Jane's Twitch
Danny Breaks - Zulu Nation

Ruff mix - Boh! Feelin this 1, mo’ edgy than your last few mixes, but i know its been summer an all :afro:

For some dumb-ass reason when I imported mp3 into burn this up - the mp3 was only 40 minutes long an cut half way through camoflage? I thought i was a bit of a short mix :shrug:

ill have another go over the weekend - im gonna listen to the stream for now, an hype mah badself up for a sick weekend! hip-hip! :rinsed:

Just manged to get a copy of this from Mr.Jay Walker so I'll be having a little listen to it later. I'll let you know how the journey went later, but judging from the track selction it's gonna be a pleaser!!!
:rave:

freeagent said:
D Kay - Reach Inside

:lighter:

Only just rediscovered this track in the last couple of weeks. Liked it when I first heard it, but didnt really listen to it again, but after hearing Marcus drop it at the End and hearing it in its full capacity, its keeping that ep at the front of my box!!!

Mulla said:
:lighter:

Only just rediscovered this track in the last couple of weeks. Liked it when I first heard it, but didnt really listen to it again, but after hearing Marcus drop it at the End and hearing it in its full capacity, its keeping that ep at the front of my box!!!

Yeah, it's a very subtle track, very airy and and rolling. I didn't care for it at first either, but it grew on me, as most DKay tracks do (unless they mash me from the start!!!)

Back
Top Bottom