Free Ableton Instrument, FX & Drum Racks

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
New stuff added:

FilthRack1 - Dirty Filthy Noises (Instrument)
Minimal Drum Kit 1 (Drum Rack)
Big Noise Riza (FX-Instrument)
Vocal Expander (FX)
Parallel Limiter

more to come :)

Busy setting up my production blog and adding free stuff to it, lots more to come, but for now i've added a few bits you might be interested in, espcially newer producers...

http://ableton.johnmiszt.com

mostly FX, but also included one of favorite dirty noise racks that sounds like this...great for Bass, effects, sweeps or anything u like really

johnmiszt-filthrack1.png

have fun :) lots more to come! including sum tech bass instruments and a few of my drum kits

Last edited:
build your rack, for eg right click Operator and select Group, theres your rack, you can add more stuff to it, andlayer racks up within each other to do crazy shit, hit CTRL + R to rename it, then use the little button with the floppy disk on it to save it :) careful not to use the 'save as default' option

build your rack, for eg right click Operator and select Group, theres your rack, you can add more stuff to it, andlayer racks up within each other to do crazy shit, hit CTRL + R to rename it, then use the little button with the floppy disk on it to save it :) careful not to use the 'save as default' option

i did this once on operator :( fail

thanks guys! hope its useful to some :D

registration problem is now fixed! doh lol

Im still confused on how you are creating these. I mean, I know how to group things and rename and save etc. But you gots dials in there I never seen before!

Im still confused on how you are creating these. I mean, I know how to group things and rename and save etc. But you gots dials in there I never seen before!

well, thats given me an idea for my next tutorial, it'll be up shortly lol

I could maybe stretch to a pint if you're ever in Essex lol

I've just created my own granulizer that can distort and manipulate any sound sample you throw in it! Brilliant!

nice one! been workin on a new granulizer myself recently, i'm always way to ambitious when i start projects like that tho haha it doesnt work very well n i keep getting distract by baaaass

Back
Top Bottom