Free 320 MP3! SDM - 'One Blood'

sick.............fuckin sick...lovin the vocal sample!
Im gona get on it and try make a dubstep tune, after hearing the zinc remix of midnight request line ive just always wanted to give it a go!
I love dnb but u gota appreciate other styles, personally i think your production is sick spot on as number 1 so rightly put big up!

if you've done some dnb tunes, dont be shy, i would'nt mind hearin some of your work.

Safe

Dj Slick

Im gona get on it and try make a dubstep tune, after hearing the zinc remix of midnight request line ive just always wanted to give it a go!
I love dnb but u gota appreciate other styles, personally i think your production is sick spot on as number 1 so rightly put big up!

if you've done some dnb tunes, dont be shy, i would'nt mind hearin some of your work.

Safe

Dj Slick

fucking :word:

Safe

Dj Slick
Thanks for the comments mate.

I don't really rate my D&B as much as Dubstep so I rarely finish a D&B tune. I'd like to some day soon though, watch this space I guess! :)

thanks for the tune mate, nice and atmosphetric darkness. the eastern string vibrato thingy is cool and so is the vocal.

Back
Top Bottom