FREE 320 mp3 - [ Richie Stix ] - Gusset Gravy remix

ur too kind dob haha
an nice one richie tunes sick

maybe I just didnt heard enough non pro producents but to this day what I said is truth,you and richard rules.By the way,did you noticed the similiarity in your and richards production?

---------- Post added at 17:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:50 ----------

maybe I just didnt heard enough non pro producents but to this day what I said is truth,you and richard rules.By the way,did you noticed the similiarity in your and richards production?

I show respect to people that deserves it,definately not too kind.If your music was shit you will hate me lol

i've noticed a simalar style... keep thinking about a colab but never ask!

I think kolaboration between you and Marlok can be great.I was thinking about it since I heard first tune from Marklar.You are slighty better in making basslines and he is making better sounding hi hats but on grand scale you two sound like brothers ,like Taxman and Original Sin :D

this had me laughing!hahaha
an yea collab sounds like a plan will have to sort something out at some point

I would not care but I like your and richards production,colab would be super nice.

---------- Post added at 22:55 ---------- Previous post was at 22:51 ----------

this had me laughing!hahaha
an yea collab sounds like a plan will have to sort something out at some point

Image something with darkness of Codename Reptile,flow and square wave layer of Soldiers Of Hell and fat sub of Peanut Butter,be sure to make me one of the first people who will test out your baby.

Back
Top Bottom