Free 320 MP3! - Alexi - Transfix (NEW TUNE)

really mellow and melodic - i like!

main sounds are a bit to harsh for my liking, especially around the 1.50 mark.

apart from that, good work!

WOW, this is the shit mate, its got some seriously nice sounds in it.
BIG UPS TO YOU
cheers for the free 320 too, are you cool with me using it in a podcast some time soon?

keep it up

ez

WOW, this is the shit mate, its got some seriously nice sounds in it.
BIG UPS TO YOU
cheers for the free 320 too, are you cool with me using it in a podcast some time soon?

keep it up

ez

yeah thats fine mate, glad you like it, feel free to use it in your podcast, send me a link when you've done it & i'll have a listen

nice one

Hey, I really like this Tune, but it seem's to have some strange encoding. I can play it with WMP & QuickTime, but I don't get it to my ITunes Library or my IPod.

If some one have the same problems I could upload, or send you (Alexi) an reencoded file, which works for me in ITunes.

Best regards & keep up the good work

Hey, I really like this Tune, but it seem's to have some strange encoding. I can play it with WMP & QuickTime, but I don't get it to my ITunes Library or my IPod.

If some one have the same problems I could upload, or send you (Alexi) an reencoded file, which works for me in ITunes.

Best regards & keep up the good work

glad you like it, but don't know why it won't play in itunes, because it works fine for me, as I used itunes to edit all the ID tags

I don't know that much about encoding, but I bounced it down as a .wav from ableton live, then saved it as a 320kpbs mp3 in adobe audition, then edited the tags in itunes.

so if you know where the problem was along that process, please tell me and i'll reup it

I also don't know much about encoding, but I will have a look, cause with Audacity I get it to reencode, but with ffmpeg the JIT-Debugger opened up.

The MP3 from Audacity, is a bit smaller and has 44 kHz samplerate instead of 34 kHz like the original.

so long

Back
Top Bottom