FREE 1/2 CHICKEN AT NANDOS FOR NUS CARD HOLDERS

Dj-Pezzz

HangOutWithYourWangOut
VIP Junglist
Free competition entry at Nandos online.

Each unique entry will receive a downloadable voucher for a free Nando's 1/2 chicken to be redeemed at any Nando's restaurant in the UK.

Easy free food for all the students out there!

Closing date for receipt of entries: 31st October 2008. Only one entry per NUS member/student.

Each unique entry will receive a downloadable voucher for a free Nando's 1/2 chicken to be redeemed at any Nando's restaurant in the UK.

Nando's vouchers are valid for 3 days and are not valid for multiple use.

In order to claim a free Nando's 1/2 chicken, the voucher will need to be printed off and handed in at any Nando's restaurant and the NUS card/student ID will need to be presented to the cashier. Photocopies of vouchers will not be accepted.

http://www.winningwembley.com/

:)

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
PEZZ YOU TURN INTO A SPAM BOT?

ISNT NUNDO A MUSLIM ELITIST GROUP? THEY BRING CHICKENZ TO THE TALIBAN

Dj-Pezzz

HangOutWithYourWangOut
VIP Junglist
lol no! its USEFUL to anyone who has an NUS (National uuulalalalala society) card.....FREE lunch! i will be getting mine before the end of the month...hmm free chicken

Dj-Pezzz

HangOutWithYourWangOut
VIP Junglist
Thanks for the info pezz. Will be taking the gf there lol.
arnt u a charmer! what a lucky girl! where will u take her after....to woolworths and steal her a few penny sweets from the pick n mix?!?!

R

rob1

arnt u a charmer! what a lucky girl! where will u take her after....to woolworths and steal her a few penny sweets from the pick n mix?!?!
lol. I was thinking more of taking something back from Nando's.
We go there constantly so it would be nice to see a little saving:)

Dj-Pezzz

HangOutWithYourWangOut
VIP Junglist
no worries.....and riiiiisu....gutteddd! sucks to be youuuuuu, js borrow someones nus card...for the free chicken...damn worth it.

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
indeed. In my room, got plastician on, everyone must be hating me with their neyo shit and their tinny speakers... fuck em, im only with them for a year.