Free £5 from eBay. Choose something under a fiver and get it free, tried and tested

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Free £5 from eBay! Guys and girls, eBay have released a PROMO code to use on ANY purchase from the site! Use the code at the PayPal checkout, and it will deduct the price.

The code you will need to use for this is: CUKFB1

All you have to do is follow the link from this post, and all the T&C's are included.
There are only 50,000 vouchers and it ends tonight.
Make sure you search for BuyItNow and FREE p+p items to maximise the value of the product. If not, just purchase something HIGHER than £5, and it will take off the £5, leaving the remaining fee. There is NO catch whatsoever with this. Happy Shopping!

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/vouchers/FB/?clk_rvr_id=321385613319

Copied and pasted ^^

Just done this myself, picked up a ten pack of king skins as its the first thing that came to my head lol. Any one want proof this should do it..

http://i44.tinypic.com/xqaxwi.jpg

Your welcome :)

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
Re: Free £5 from eBay. Choose something under a fiver and get it free, tried and test

Cheers man, couldn't think of anything to get so went for king skins as well haha.

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Re: Free £5 from eBay. Choose something under a fiver and get it free, tried and test

I hate sounding like a bot lol. And yeah Dirty Breaks I did it with el zilcho in both my Paypal and Bank account

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist

and this is where multiple ebay and paypal accounts come in handy

elmaruk

slannndaaaaaaar
VIP Junglist

why can ya only but rizzlas by the 100 :(

found more no worrie

Last edited:

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist

apparently you can use it more than once

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

Big ups Muz. Just got a brand new copy of Band Hero for the good old price of free!!!

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist

i just bought a kilo of haribo fried eggs

i'm gonna be violently ill in 5-7 working days

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist

fuck why did i go to sleep last night? i could have caught this deal, instead ive just ended up paying £5 for 5 clipper lighters with random designs on..... what a brool start to the day