• Big up BHK Samples for sponsoring our Dark & Desolate production competition prize pack! Click here to check out the competition details. Contest closes JUNE 08, 2020. Visit www.BHKsamples.com for the finest dnb sample packs!

@ Fred West

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
mc donkey dick is my fave user name atm. haha mc donkey dick

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Seems he share's the same IP address as someone who was banned a while back. Care to shed some light Fred?

Moskit

:rodigan:
I was gonna say, with a name like that, i'd place a small wager on it being one of the chappies you have to ban every couple of months...?

But hey...

I agree with kingz, anybody with a sick enough sense of humour to call themselves Fred West is ok by me.

Fred West

Seems he share's the same IP address as someone who was banned a while back. Care to shed some light Fred?
It was from my days back in the cells where a tuppance used to get me 10 mins off online playtime.

I think it must have been my old roomie Mr I Huntley that was banned, nobody liked him anyway.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
ah the old it was m roommate using my account bollox. be original fred. are you waiting for me to reply? is it me you hate? sall love home slice

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
also 3rd Donkey Dick is one of the best names here. although hatchet gash back in the day was deep