Fred V & Grafix - Unrecogniseable (Remix album?)

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
Just saw on Wastebook that the guys have announced there's a remix album incoming.

So far I know there's a Chords Remix of Hydra, a Logistics Remix of Sick of All Your Secrets, and a Keeno (& Whiney?) Remix of Better Times Are Coming.

Anyone have any other info?

Re: Fred V & Grafix - Unrecogniseable (Remix album?)

Think I saw somewhere that there is a DKay rmx of maverick souls and Frederick Robinson of Major happy which is awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Chords or break rmx of hydra?

Think I saw somewhere that there is a DKay rmx of maverick souls and Frederick Robinson of Major happy which is awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Chords, definitely a Chords remix - http://vk.com/wall-38456470_992 - Audio in here, scroll down a bit.

Frederic Robinson remix? That makes me very happy! Any audio?

- - - Updated - - -

c270aa1b77db0df1998149e29a2242e6.580x459x1.jpg

this caught my attention :)

Major happy as by Fred Rob? Doesn't sound like the type of song he'd remix, but does source material really matter when the artist remixing is good? I've been surprised before by the Ivy Lab remix of "Everything For a Reason" and the special request remx of "Turn Back Time" I suppose it depends of how much of the source material the remixer is asked to use, hopefully not much of it in this case.

Major happy as by Fred Rob? Doesn't sound like the type of song he'd remix, but does source material really matter when the artist remixing is good? I've been surprised before by the Ivy Lab remix of "Everything For a Reason" and the special request remx of "Turn Back Time" I suppose it depends of how much of the source material the remixer is asked to use, hopefully not much of it in this case.

I don't actually know how remix requests work, do they specifically ask the remixer to use this much or that much of the source material or is the remixer free to do as they wish and receive feedback?

That's some serious SWAG...

0pOUfERjfv0.jpg

Also Frederick Robinson's remix of major happy...Pure bliss that one!

Last edited:
That Major Happy remix is proof as to why Frederic Robinson is my favourite producer of all time, an absolute beauty!

Also liking the Subwave, Keeno and Dan Dakota remixes! Great album overall. :)

You can make that artwork by putting the original one in an image glitch app such as Glitché. It's fair considering the album title though I guess.
Nothing on this really interested me after listening to the previews except for the Subwave and Dan Dakota remixes, maybe 3D Glasses too. Good of Hospital to give this album a remix though

Back
Top Bottom