Fred V & Grafix - Just a Thought

The worst release on viper i can remember, but that doesnt mean its bad at all, I just expected something a bit more original from viper, who normally spit out the trendsetters tbh

It doesnt mean its bad, but i reckon it is tbh

Their sound is dull in my opinion, and it's been stagnating for way too long.. need something fresh.

erm... you're talking about them like they've been properly 'in the game' for ages, they're still young, at least give them a chance...

what's with all the hate for this style, it's the d&b version of axwell/old daft punk/etc, move along if that's not promising to you

Love that. Much better producers than Netsky imo.
:applause:

The worst release on viper i can remember, but that doesnt mean its bad at all, I just expected something a bit more original from viper, who normally spit out the trendsetters tbh
i dunno, viper seems to have chunks of RAM clones, original cool things (like furlonge), & some of this netsky/mutated forms/grafix style like VPR034 (+bonus track), VIPERVIP009, VPRLP001 (track 2 & 14)

dont think there are many labels to choose from for this stuff anyway (allsorts comes close?)

Out today!

VIp.jpg

Fred V & Grafix step up to show that if there is one label to look at for the hottest new talent of today, you need look no further than Viper Recordings.
Alongside other Viper newcomers such as Kove, Smooth, Metrik and InsideInfo, Fred V & Grafix are one the most hotly tipped acts of 2012 with their recent remixes for Emeli Sandé (‘Daddy’), Skepta (‘Hold On’), CJ Bolland (‘Camargue’) and Camo & Krooked (‘All Fall Down’) whetting the appetite for their standout single on king of the cuts, Viper Recordings.

Buy it here:

Fred V & Grafix feat. Reija Lee
1. ‘Just A Thought’ (Vocal Mix)
2. 'Just A Thought' (Instrumental)

Released: 26th March 2012
Label: Viper Recordings
Cat No: VPR043

Last edited by a moderator:
"Talk about all things Drum & Bass. Any advertisements or waffle will be moved by the mods" but who cares I guess... nobody respects the board rules anyway :)

"Talk about all things Drum & Bass. Any advertisements or waffle will be moved by the mods" but who cares I guess... nobody respects the board rules anyway :)

The post is about the thread's subject matter and informing you about where to buy it, it's no different than me posting up a Beatport link.
It's not like she's a Spam-Bot selling fake Rolexes...

Back
Top Bottom