Freak006 "THE SIDESHOW EP" Out This Monday!!(22nd March)

DYLAN

freak-recordings.com
Ez Freak Family!!!

The 6th Release on Freak!! full release this Monday (22/3/04)

FREAK006 2X12"

"The Sideshow EP" Chapter One

A: Mason & Armanni Reign - Ruff Rugged & Raw VIP
B: Pendulum - Toxic Shock
C: Keaton & Nitrox - The Batcave
D: Cartridge - Light Cycles

Distributed By Load Media

Here is the Artwork :slayer: :slayer:

Cheers for the support!!!

Dylan

freak006epweb.jpg

Very nice artwork, but I'm sure the record is all techstep. :| Maybe dance music will pick up again some day but probably when I'm not looking. I've switched over to only collecting 92-93 records at the moment.

1992 said:
Very nice artwork, but I'm sure the record is all techstep. :| Maybe dance music will pick up again some day but probably when I'm not looking. I've switched over to only collecting 92-93 records at the moment.
Oh how original of you, i wouldnt say its fair to catorgorise the whole album as tech step and if it was all within the traits of this sub genre...is it really a worthy critism saying "Maybe dance music will pick up again some day " as if the Dnb scene isnt live and direct, and global,
i mean 92 get with it u got your head in the sand!! IIght DAky

I don't know what your trying to say but it you were wondering... "I stand by my comment". :2thumbs:

martin said:
1992 - i dont think you would be into the other tracks (maybe RR&R VIP...), but check this tune out:

cartridge - light cycles

i agree with martin, you should have a gander! 1992-1994 and 1996-1998 are my favorite eras of drum and bass, and i make the music i make to try to recreate the feeling that stuff gives me, so it just might be up your alley. i've always appreciated your stance on hardcore and hardcore-related issues

your struly,
s cartridge

Thats not a half bad track scart ridge. Its nice, It kinda reminds me of luckyspin/force10/deejay records a bit. Shame the other tracks on the EP are techstep and rap. A remix of "this is what we came for" should have been all raved out with high pitched keys and spooky/euphoric strings but this goodness was passed up for frikken rap lyrics. A true shame, but not at all a surprise.

Light cycles is my fav tune on the ep by far, and they're all fucking crucial. Would play em all out at a party. Serious though cartridge big yourself and rolodex up that song is sheer brilliance.

1992 i do apreciate the music from that era, but i mean what the hell i'd be so bored if all i heard was all those synth stabs and helium vocals, and not to mention the sub par quality of production on some of the tunes from then. It was good a good era but variety is what does it for me. You have a right to speak your opinions but god damn it's like i already know what your going to say once i see you're name. But then again i really don't know as much about those days and the music as you, and the gems you've witnessed that i haven't could make me bite my tongue. As i said before though i like variety so maybe next time write some poetry to express yourself (or better yet try rapping your thoughts cause you seem to be oh so into that stuff). But being serious with you, i don't mean any harm you're a good guy. Just me being a brat and wanting to get my variety.

Oh and you gotta admit mason, d star and trust all have some pretty wicked drumwork reminiscent of the old days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom