FREAK WEBSITE IS BACK AT A NEW ADDRESS! And New Store Links & Releases!

DYLAN

freak-recordings.com
Hey all!!

Just wanted to let you know we have moved the Freak Websites! Here are the new addresses!! Please update your bookmarks and register to the forum if you haven't already!!!

Website / Forum : www.freakobscene.com
MP3 Store : www.freakobscene.com/mp3
Merchandise Store: www.freakobscene.com/store

Also my email is now dylan@freakobscene.com

Also with the new site launch we have a brand new EXCLUSIVE track in the MP3 Store! Long time pal of mine DJ E is on fire right now, Every track he sends me i play or sign! if you liked my old Cylon style nastiness you will love his tracks! First one is up now and its called Desires

Keep your eyes peeled for lots of new exciting things coming soon! also i am adding lots of ONE OFF ITEMS to the merch store this week and we have more of the Freak Vampire shirts in stock as they flew out! Also anyone who hasnt recieved an order you will!! i have resent every single one at no extra cost or hastle, There was a major post malfunction during a snow storm here in Philadelphia that was over my waist! so yep...they are on the way!!!

Thanks alot.....And hope your 2010 is going well so far!

Stabs & Smooches

Dylan

Mr Dylan , I loved your track "Witchcraft" you did on Droppin Science some 12 years ago. ( And a lot of your stuff since )...but any chance you could do a 2011 mix of it ...? BIg up mate

Back
Top Bottom