Fre4knc - Marching Cube VIP

tyranny

VIP Junglist
...forthcoming on a highly limited 12"

No audio yet but believe me when I say it's fucking sick.

What vinyl is this the dispatch dubs there on about?

Marching Cube was on Absys. I'm sure the vip will be sick.

I have faith.. slightly nervous about what that man is capable of after Tellurium.. I expect some silly, silly sounds.

He's been working on 2 colabs with Amoss + he has another release coming on Invisible called Cardiome. Sounded like middle ground between Tellurian and Tubular / Full Measure. Audio below:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03z29qy

Anyone got a name for the tune @ 20.10 in this mix yet? Been after it for months and months!
I believe its a Fre4knc bit

it does say "This is a selection of what I've made and / or released in 2013. It was a good year, thank you!" on the soundcloud page by Fre4knc man (y)

Arp XP has also his VIP getting released with Marching Cube VIP

Sent from my RM-914_eu_italy_283 using Tapatalk

Kinda weird seeing Fre4knc getting all this attention when I always knew him as the guy that opened up the nights for Noisia or closing the Break-Fast nights in Groningen. Always the deeper sets at noisia's nights and the hard-hitting sets at Break-fast.

Maybe he'll move up on the slots, definitely deserves it

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that is one of Fre4knc's collabs with Amoss as Amoss have been rinsing that tune at every live show i've seen recently. Fingers crossed it'll see daylight soon

ABS12V01 / Fre4knc - Marching Cube Vip - Absys Records / 12" Vinyl

Absys Records present
Single Sided 12" Vinyl

fre4knc_350.jpg

FOLLOW FRE4KNC ON : FACEBOOK / SOUNDCLOUD / TWITTER

Release date vinyl : 28th April 2014
Release date digital : 05th May 2014

Another 12" vinyl release on Absys Records is different, one sided, limited to 150 copies only and filled with special VIP version of Fre4knc's 'Marching Cube'. As most of our long time supporters may be aware, the original version of this stomper appearead on "Marching Cube Ep" that was released last Spring 2013 as ABS12004 with very positive reaction. Still rolling at least as well as the original, this massive piece is upgraded with more dancefloorkilling weapons. The depth of subbass is overwhelming, and more drum layers create a palette new rhythmical dimensions.

A. Fre4knc - Marching Cube Vip
Written and produced by Bertran van den Hoff

ABS12V01_240_A.png
ABS12V01_240_B.png

___

O R D E R S

12" VINYL + EXTRAS
- digital download Vip & Original Mix
- stickers + badges and more

BUY VINYL ALSO ON

TRIPLE VISION | REDEYE | JUNO | ABSYS STORE | DECKS.DE | DEEJAY.DE

Back