FRATANIZE RETURNZ,,,,,,new track

Some real nice ideas. Do you make your drums from scratch or edit breaks? I think the drums need a few more tss tss noises as a pose to tik tik noises... If you know what I mean lol. Perhaps you were going for the clicky effect but I think it would really benefit from some offbeat open hi hats. =]
The bassline is sick though bro, really love what you've got going on there. Looking forward to listening to it once its finished.
Big up' (y)

-dubC-

i make all my own breaks now. Used to be lazy and just edit breaks. I use some breaks very quietly in the background. Generally all my own drum work now.
Cheer for the feedback mate.

nice to see you back bro-was getting a bit worried i havent heard anyting from ya in a bit but understandable-like this tune-would like to hear a bit of echo on the sample
nice old school bassline and drums are sounding nice man
get at me when ya get a chance-my offer still stands

like the idea m8. UMPA WHOOMPA!!!!! hehehehehe think the choons okay but to do it justice think you need to get alot more crazy on this one hehehehehe bigups cool choon!

seems to me like a joke tune though partly cos the oompa loopa sample and partly because the amen randomness over generic 180 bpm jumpup

having said that i really think its getting there, the bass is lower and the beats are crisper, production is sharper than before.

seems to me like a joke tune though partly cos the oompa loopa sample and partly because the amen randomness over generic 180 bpm jumpup

having said that i really think its getting there, the bass is lower and the beats are crisper, production is sharper than before.

this can never be seen as a serious tune. i'm just thinking of the pure entertainment of a ton of ravers all off on one, stompin up and down and singing along to oompa loompa!!
Stranger things av appened!
cheers logikz, means alot coming from your good self.
respect

wicked tune mate, you remember Mc Blade at your stag doo singing it '' OOMPAAA LUMPAAAA DOO BE DEE DOO ... " haha, you need to get in contact with him , get him mc'n over your tune , that would be funny as fuck , harry loved him didnt he .. he kept touching his towel !!!!:clown:

ive done a little research .. new nation have a myspace, mc blade is on there , send them the tune ? get him mc'n along to it... they may have decent recording equipment. if that tune had him doing his umpa lyrics over thatd be quality, also .. gets your foot in the door with the new nation crew .. start mixing , blade etc know who you are coz you have done a track with blade.. you may even get a booking at new nation , they have guests alot of the time .. may be worth going for , nothing to loose mate .. send the track to blades myspace, see if he fancys mc'n over it .. thatd be quality .................................

would it ?

:clown:

I love the bass m8 really really nice when iv got my new laptop i'll be askin for tips haha the break sounds a little fast for the sample or maybe the samples a little slower just needs a tweak and itll line up right tho.

ez good to have u back m8.

Back
Top Bottom