Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Frank's Xtra Hot or STFU.

Frank's + melted butter + chicken wings = Buffalo Wings :lick:

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Nandos Extra Extra hot sauce, only available in resteraunts not for sale yet, is good and Tabasco Habanero HOT pepper sauce isn't bad either, pisses over the normal Tabasco.

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Nandos Extra Extra hot sauce, only available in resteraunts not for sale yet, is good and Tabasco Habanero HOT pepper sauce isn't bad either, pisses over the normal Tabasco.
Its all about Nando's hot sauce! my mate got his girlfriend to smuggle out the massive bottle of it in her handbag and it went all over her stuff!!

Mr G

VIP Junglist
The extra extra hot is in a black bottle with a big red X on it, be sure to check that next time you go.

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Any kind of hot ruins my food.I´ll stop enjoying immediately.Same as finding fuckin spines in fish.Now slate me:teeth:

roo

The extra extra hot is in a black bottle with a big red X on it, be sure to check that next time you go.
most of the nandos round my way havent got it anymore, they've all been stolen.

buffalo wild wings blazing sauce is the bomb thoough, brought tears to my eyes.

Last edited:

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
just after they released that i went to a work doo at nandos and we all chipped in to give this lad £35 or something to drink a glass full of it... he was in the toilet for about 40 minutes afterwards :D

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
that comment is how i know your white.

black people dont eat that shit.

tabasco sauce on everything, noodles, pizza, spaghetti bolognese, just make sure u dont rub your eyes, have a piss/wank after eating it

so you roll with franks red hot then?

Mr G

VIP Junglist
that comment is how i know your white.

black people dont eat that shit.
Whats that gotta do with anything?

The more i read your post the more it winds me up, if i said that's how i know your black I'd probably be labeled a racist!

Last edited:

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
most of the nandos round my way havent got it anymore, they've all been stolen.

buffalo wild wings blazing sauce is the bomb thoough, brought tears to my eyes.

OH SHIT SON! that was insannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne.