Fragmentz - New audio up (Tech, dark, neuro, minimal?)

Fragmentz

Check my SC below, recently uploaded some tunes, a minimal one, a basic roller, and couple techy/steppy tracks.
Would love to know what you think!
I will be giving these away once I get enough plays and fans it will give me the encouragement to finish them!
Cheers!

'Depth' is a piece of work. Reminds me of Konichi, really digging that track. Really stands out from the rest (which are all very well produced, no doubt).
Cool stuff altogether man.

exhale is nice and mellow, reminds me of some of breakages stuff
ooh i was thinking the whole thing was drumstep but it dropped into some dnb nice

simplicity... nice also, damn good tunes, keep up the good work!

exhale is nice and mellow, reminds me of some of breakages stuff
ooh i was thinking the whole thing was drumstep but it dropped into some dnb nice

simplicity... nice also, damn good tunes, keep up the good work!

Thankyou very much! :2thumbs:

Alright mate, following your SC now, really tight production- very into that style as well. Stuff I'm making at the moment is also of a very similar vibe- I would say I'm leaning a little more on the heavy neurofunk side- kind of neonlight/ noisia & phace - a bit more like your track depth rather than the other more minimal tracks...
Anyway what DAW are you using? If you would be interested in collaborating on a track (I've never tried it online before - could both learn something!) then I could send you a little preview of some stuff I'm working on and see if you're feeling it. Let us know

The track in your signature here is really amazing =)

Cheers man, but does that just mean you overlooked the rest lol :P

Alright mate, following your SC now, really tight production- very into that style as well. Stuff I'm making at the moment is also of a very similar vibe- I would say I'm leaning a little more on the heavy neurofunk side- kind of neonlight/ noisia & phace - a bit more like your track depth rather than the other more minimal tracks...
Anyway what DAW are you using? If you would be interested in collaborating on a track (I've never tried it online before - could both learn something!) then I could send you a little preview of some stuff I'm working on and see if you're feeling it. Let us know

I'm lazily using Fruity Loops 9 at the moment, really not feeling motivated in the slightest to make anything. Ive just spent the last 3 weeks making random noises, and drums.
I've collabed before via aim sending back n forth zip looped packages etc gets really confusing after a while though.

Add me on aim : fragmentz_uk

Back
Top Bottom