Fragment WIP

CTJake

Och aye
Nice work man! Some really cool movement in there and drums are sounding tight. As Henry suggested, some fx or additional percussive elements wouldn't go amiss, I'd also have a look at making a couple of changes to the arrangement as the track progresses; your transitions are flowing nicely, great set-ups for small changes to the flow. I'm excited to see where you go with this one!

ifanmusic

Nice work man! Some really cool movement in there and drums are sounding tight. As Henry suggested, some fx or additional percussive elements wouldn't go amiss, I'd also have a look at making a couple of changes to the arrangement as the track progresses; your transitions are flowing nicely, great set-ups for small changes to the flow. I'm excited to see where you go with this one!
Thanks man! I have been messing about with some variation to the bassline and it's sounding good. I'll have a go at chucking in some FX and stuff.

xiris

Resident Canadian
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
the drop needs a little something more to fill it out i'd say, gets a bit repetitive. Cool idea though, i'd like to see where this ends up!

Top Bottom