Fracture & Neptune mini documentary part 1: Tone To The Bone

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by DJFracture, May 9, 2011.

1. DJFracture

DJFracture Member

Watch the video here... vimeo.com/23363247

Martin Fieber is a slide guitarist from London, England. He builds guitars under his own Customtone brand. He has recently colaborated with Fracture & Neptune on their new track 'Customtone'. This is a short film about hand made guitars, musical inspiration and how old styles and techniques can be used in today's electronic music.

In part one of two mini documentaries Fracture and Neptune give you an insight and behind the scenes look at their musical history and the use of lap steel guitar in Drum and Bass. Customtone is take from their album 'Retrospect - A Decade of Fracture & Neptune' and is released on Astrophonica on 30th May 2011
    More info on the album here
    Watch the official music video for Fracture & Neptune ft Martin Fieber - Customtone here

For more information, live dates, biography or interview Q&A’s on Fracture & Neptune / Astrophonica contact This Is Reprise on (0)20 7729 0686 or erin@thisisreprise.com
    For DJ bookings please contact tom@gramagency.co.uk
    Filmed & Edited by Louis Ellison

2. ali^

ali^ Bigtingsagwarn

direct link to the tune

really nice beat, such a clean break, and really interesting atmospheric vibes from the strings, great work and versatility

3. Saint

Saint Buried Audio

Fantastic piece of music, big up

4. Structure4

Structure4 Member

Probably my favourite producer's right now, the only artists I can really listen to where I can't pick out a bad tune from them, production is fantastic, drums are so tight as well as everything else, plus some of the only producers right now who concentrate on the vibe of a tune more than just the drums & bass, big ups to you and a really nice video as well. Im a big fan!