DnB Fracture - Get Busy [EXIT]

Marcus Alkemist

VIP Junglist
Forthcoming on Exit. Don't know what it's backed with or when it's getting released.

Seems to be getting it's fair share of plays out in the club circuit and it's something new from Fracture. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't make my mind up about this tune, part of me like it, part of me thinks it is turd

drums on it are too much, fracture is killing it with this and the limit vip... absolute carnage

Last edited:
Here's Stray playing it out (1:50-3:40)

Crowd reaction when it drops (2:32) is very positive hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
can of cancun remix? also big

Sound like it - That is immense.

On subject, Kasra played it in his recent set he played in Southampton, mixed with something rolling (can't remember what) but it sounded wicked. At first I wasn't too sure on it & I though the vocal was over used, but it has grown on me, the drums are big in this & I prefer it to The Limit vip. Should be purchasing it when it is out, providing it isn't rinsed to death before its release date

Sound like it - That is immense.

On subject, Kasra played it in his recent set he played in Southampton, mixed with something rolling (can't remember what) but it sounded wicked. At first I wasn't too sure on it & I though the vocal was over used, but it has grown on me, the drums are big in this & I prefer it to The Limit vip. Should be purchasing it when it is out, providing it isn't rinsed to death before its release date

its already been rinsed to death... i remember first hearing the on Rockwell b2b dBridges UKF set... which was november last year... and every Rinse or Ministry of sound show and rave since then ive heard it... however only found the name out for this on the critical rinse show but its a sick tune never the less

Big toon!

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:22 ----------

I reckon it will be backed with "the breaks"

Back
Top Bottom