foxy wins best mc at knowledge awards.....how?

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
i like him dont get me wrong but how come foxy wonn best mc at he awards...what the fuck?

he must have been propa happy with that eh?

what about sp, conrad, skibba, tali..stamina...list goes on

oh well fair play to the boy!

I thought it had something to do with the whole of DNBA voting for him, cause no-one wanted Skibba or Shabba to win for the umpteenth time lol. :end_of_wo

Big up Foxy! Def out of the nominees he deserved to win it. He's a wicked MC.

On a funnier note......apparently Skiba thought he was going to win it again, and started getting all big headed before the results.....Foxy's name was mentioned, his face turned to thunder and he stormed out of the rave having a temper tantrum. Ahh diddums. :rofl:

He's quite a funny MC. I went to see the Valve last year in Bristol and I was getting a drink at the bar nodding my head to Lemon D's set when I looked over to see who else was about and saw Foxy MCing while ordering a pint without even interupting his flow. That takes skill.

:lighter:

noisemonkey said:
He's quite a funny MC. I went to see the Valve last year in Bristol and I was getting a drink at the bar nodding my head to Lemon D's set when I looked over to see who else was about and saw Foxy MCing while ordering a pint without even interupting his flow. That takes skill.

:lighter:

:beers:

champ, never heard him but thats smooth

here is another funny foxy story...

when he played at eq he bought along his mates and shortson while mcing happily away one of his mates got shouted at by a bouncer for smokin a bifta. he got twisted ind' to stop playin and went to join in the big ruk that had now taken place between the bouncer (short white fat middle age geeza) and foxy, shortson and co (five big london rude boys) woops!

ha ha hja

oh and he got kicked out the union ! respect weve all been there!

he definately should win the award for most entertainin mc!!! he just aint that impressive as conrad etc!!!

jokes.
I saw shabba get into a little ruck at carnival back 2 back, with one of the sound engineers.
He started goin on about how he doesn't like being pushed :tosser:

Why the fuss about the awards anyway
It's like turning up at the smash hits award and expecting your favourite dnb artist to win.
Foxy got the most votes so he wins simple as that.

If you voted then hard luck if you didn't then maybe you should have.
It's an average votes ting and these can never sum up everyone's opinions.

J2K said:
jokes.
I saw shabba get into a little ruck at carnival back 2 back, with one of the sound engineers.
He started goin on about how he doesn't like being pushed :tosser:

Maybe he had a go at the sound engineer cause he wouldn't turn up the mic lol

sub vibes said:
at the last one nation foxy was mcin properly wrecked...it was pure comedy. good for him coming 1st...

Speaking from a promoter's point of view he is the easiest guy in the industry to work with, no bull shit, no dragging of the leg bad boy attitude, turns up and works his ass off. If he is ever late he will owe you the time next time.

Foxy Story No 1:
Mr St John is banned from the Brunel Rooms Swindon after he tried to save some pilled up lads life, called member of the manegment a bitch for not using proper first aid. She did not like that and had him banned from the club for ever(what a shame).

Foxy Story No 2:
We did a night in Bath not long ago and foxy was on the bill with Andy C. About 10 of his boys from bristol turned up and strolled on in claiming they were on Foxy's list. Told foxy about it later in the night and the man shot off and collected money off the lot of them and made them pay.

Bedlam say the man is forever a legend.

Ouch :antitank:

James Bedlam said:
Speaking from a promoter's point of view he is the easiest guy in the industry to work with, no bull shit, no dragging of the leg bad boy attitude, turns up and works his ass off. If he is ever late he will owe you the time next time.

Foxy Story No 1:
Mr St John is banned from the Brunel Rooms Swindon after he tried to save some pilled up lads life, called member of the manegment a bitch for not using proper first aid. She did not like that and had him banned from the club for ever(what a shame).

Foxy Story No 2:
We did a night in Bath not long ago and foxy was on the bill with Andy C. About 10 of his boys from bristol turned up and strolled on in claiming they were on Foxy's list. Told foxy about it later in the night and the man shot off and collected money off the lot of them and made them pay.

Bedlam say the man is forever a legend.

Ouch :antitank:
Yeah I like Foxy, doing great things for DNB.

Back
Top Bottom