FOX! GET OFF THE JUBILEE LINE...

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Thats the circle line you doughnut.

in case you never knew... the bars are coloured the same colour as the one on the map.... its help dyslyxic (fuck knows how you spell it) people know where they're going.... but obviously didnt work for you.

Man.... when people say you are a bit of an off cut.... i thought they were just being a bit mean.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist

in case you never knew... the bars are coloured the same colour as the one on the map.... its help dyslyxic (fuck knows how you spell it) people know where they're going.... but obviously didnt work for you.

Man.... when people say you are a bit of an off cut.... i thought they were just being a bit mean.
the bars on the jubilee line are yellow...

If a dyslexic person got on a Circle Line, they would never be able to get off

justin_credible

Lurker
VIP Junglist

Really??

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
No but seriously.... all the bars are coloured the same colour as the map.

Except Jubilee.... for some weird reason.

District

Circle

Central

and so on

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
and it seems Northern may also be yellow??? i cant remember ever seeing a black bar.

ok so... my original statement was slightly over stated.... Not all... Jubilee and Northern are the exception. Fukin wankers.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
i used to dodge fares on a daily basis

its only a serious crime when you admit to it
i do every time i need to get into watford. Partially because there's never anyone at the ticket office here and the machine only takes cards, mostly because i'm always skint.

But i seem to get ticket nazi'd a lot, i just play the "oh shit, i left my wallet on the platform" card and they make me get off at the next stop, which is my stop anyway.

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
just tell them to fuck off

i did once when he was asking me too many questions

i did however have to get off at the next stop