FOURBLOX --- I made a track with no vocals *o* !!

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
hello peeps! made a track with no vocals at all ... still can't believe it :eek:

kinda obvious which man's sound I'm going here for ...
anyway, tried some different export settings to get more clarity in my mixes.
so, if it sounds a too quiet just turn up the VOLUME :D

three quick questions:
1) sounds balanced enough? anything sticking out?
2) bass to much or too little?

3) add some bad-ass vocal chops/chants -- should I?

final edit >>> FOURBLOX - May 22

Last edited:
Dude this is Massive!!!
1) maybe some of the synths could be a bit softer
2) Bass is pretty good. (maybe be a bit louder just for the energy)
3) Idk. Tracks sounds already badass without. Don't think it needs some

Dude this is Massive!!!
1) maybe some of the synths could be a bit softer
2) Bass is pretty good. (maybe be a bit louder just for the energy)
3) Idk. Tracks sounds already badass without. Don't think it needs some

Thanks for getting back NEWCAISE!
Glad u can feel the vibe & energy :D
I will look at synths and bass again.
And will resist adding any vox (which is a rare case for me). Cheers bro!

nice! you have composed what i hear as a nice rolling wave of distorted bass with maybe a bit of white noise on top and made a heavy track here. in particular, the intro is very nicely composed. the only note i had- maybe the distortion on a few of the sounds could be dialed back a tad, overall seemed to be be some upper mids there that kind of hurt after a minute.

nice! you have composed what i hear as a nice rolling wave of distorted bass with maybe a bit of white noise on top and made a heavy track here. in particular, the intro is very nicely composed. the only note i had- maybe the distortion on a few of the sounds could be dialed back a tad, overall seemed to be be some upper mids there that kind of hurt after a minute.

Cheers PD! Glad u like this composition , I usually don't care about intros but tried this time. Ur right, I want this on to sound harsh .. maybe overdone a bit, I will look at this. Big up! :2thumbs:

man, this is fucking solid. Pls don´t add any vocals :D it would ruin it imho.
Maybe you really are just robot producing one banger after another!

I like it as it is. Bass is interesting and it sits well with overal atmosphere. Good job as always

Dark intro, cool sounds. So far the intro is fucking epic. The drop is lacking in the sub bass region in regards to power and presence. Also, I think you need more distinctive cadence in with your phrasing. Other than that dark cool as track.

man, this is fucking solid. Pls don´t add any vocals :D it would ruin it imho.
Maybe you really are just robot producing one banger after another!
I like it as it is. Bass is interesting and it sits well with overal atmosphere. Good job as always

hey ihamitsu .. glad you can feel the vibe of this one. :2thumbs: and no worries, I won't add any vocals, u're absolutely right.
yeah, I'm a music making robot called "bangerbot" :razz:

SequentialWaveImprintingMachine_Steve.gif

Last edited:
Dark intro, cool sounds. So far the intro is fucking epic. The drop is lacking in the sub bass region in regards to power and presence. Also, I think you need more distinctive cadence in with your phrasing. Other than that dark cool as track.

thanks IVAN! if I would only know what to do to achieve "more distinctive cadence in with your phrasing" .. I'd be glad. can you enlighten me?

1. Sounds pretty balanced, but maybe a bit more mid-range fatness to your snare sounds
2. Really enjoyed your bass sound
3. No need to, this sounds interesting enough without

Nice dark vibe in this one.

1. Sounds pretty balanced, but maybe a bit more mid-range fatness to your snare sounds
2. Really enjoyed your bass sound
3. No need to, this sounds interesting enough without

Nice dark vibe in this one.

Cheers HH. Thanks for listening and ur feedback!! :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom