fourbe

co0ke

windowlicker
VIP Junglist
ez all.

first on soundclick, would like to hear what you think of this one.
im producing on logitech desktop speakers so i keep having to put it on an ipod and play it thru a system in another room.
i felt like it needed more mids on/after the drop?
also was wondering if i should use headphones instead of these shitty speakers, till i can afford monitors?

whether u think its gash or great or somewhere inbetween please let me know

nice one (y)

first, you got to work on those drums, sound way to thin on my end, i like their arrangement tho.

could be a bit more mids after the drop, but im fine with who it sounds right now.
that sample is quite good and overall i like the tune, with a bit more work on the intro and drums itll be quite a good tune!! boh.

and i think you should use both, headphones and speakers, always better to have more mediums to listen to.

i think the drums sound rich and the patterns are really cool, i like them in tonal quality, but they are a bit thin. there is alot of strong sub which i like. the lead up reverby bass thing into 3:04 sounded nice, but the Q is pushing the cans a bit.. if i was gonna guess.. somewhere in the 400hz 500hz region? maybe eq this slightly. i definitely think these cans have had it though.

peace

also was wondering if i should use headphones instead of these shitty speakers, till i can afford monitors?

(y)
I would guess that 'shitty logitech speakers' won't be helping you much at all.
The tune is quite nice but if you can't hear it properly it's a bit like painting in the dark.

Some fresh ideas in here mate. Not gonna comment on the sound quality cos you cant monitor properly without monitors. Composition is good. When you get monitors it will become clear and you will do well i think. So far your drum patterns are good and your ideas and compositions are good. Get them monitors and the equing will come.
good stuff.

thanks for the useful feedback!
and if the drums sound thin u think i should just layer more in there as opposed to boosting? want monitors :(

try to make the drums you already have wider. use a bit more stereo imaging on them, i like to try and get my highend nice and wide. sometimes you have two percussive instruments that sound better when one is panned farther left and the other is panned farther right.

hope this helps

try to make the drums you already have wider. use a bit more stereo imaging on them, i like to try and get my highend nice and wide. sometimes you have two percussive instruments that sound better when one is panned farther left and the other is panned farther right.

hope this helps

alright safe geeza ive never actually used stereo imaging so ill give it a go, nice one (y)

Back
Top Bottom