Foundation X 'Sample Pack' 7 GIG

Skitty Fdx

Foundation X are proud to present their first sample pack ‘Sound Bwoy’ Samples.

Compiled by label boss Skitty, this pack contains a wealth of samples that have been compiled over a long period of time. With its focus primarily on raw jungle sounds, this pack will be of great benefit to both the newcomer to jungle production, and the more seasoned producer wanting to add to his collection.

‘Sound Bwoy’ Samples contains around 7 and a half gigs worth of Vocals, Pads & Strings, Breakz, Stabs, Fx, all tailored around the sounds of the Foundation X label.

When you consider that most sample packs rarely offer more than a few hundred megabytes, then you will no doubt agree that at only £19.99 for 7 and a half giggggggg of samples straight from the Foundation X Hardrive, this is a bargain you don’t want to miss out on

http://foundationxsamplepacks.bigcartel.com/product/foundation-x-present-sound-bwoy-sample-pack

Big up Skitty, I've just paid for this on the site and I'm guessing a DVD is gonna be sent out to me rather than a download? No info anywhere so I'm just assuming that's the deal?

Back
Top Bottom