DnB Foundation X presents 'Nolige - Face It EP' - Now available!

Shaun Nolige

"Nolige returns to the Foundation X stables after his critically acclaimed 'Adrenaline EP' of 2011, with the 'Face It EP'. This time around its pure no holds bared B-boy junglism. Drawing upon all his early to mid-nineties influences, Nolige shows how far his understanding of our history goes. Dark, bubbly, quirky, energetic, moody, are all words that could be used to sum up the vibes throughout this release. Foundation X raises the bar once again in the 21st century jungle arena..Future Jungle??? Pllleasee, this is the real deal. Thanks for your on going support"

Tracklist:

Nolige - 1900 Style
Nolige - Come Wid It
Nolige - Face It
Nolige - Fallout
Nolige - Get Hurt
Skitty - Brix 81 [Nolige Refix]

The clips can be found here: http://soundcloud.com/nolige

For purchasing downloads, please contact me direct through shaun1981uk@hotmail.com

Foundation X crew.

Last edited:
Big sounds! Fallout is too much!

Q. Where is that sample from in 'Get Hurt'? I know I've heard it in a drum track before???

Good spot.. but I meant the melody sample on the last few bars of the intro which kicks back in on the drop. Think its a sax?? Anyway I've definately heard it before in a dnb track. Any ideas?? Bugging the hell out of me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good spot.. but I meant the melody sample on the last few bars of the intro which kicks back in on the drop. Think its a sax?? Anyway I've definately heard it before in a dnb track. Any ideas?? Bugging the hell out of me!

Last edited by a moderator:
To those of you who are still trying to get hold of my latest Foundation X EP/EP's - Message me if you are still interested as it is taking a little longer than expected to get the EP/EP's back online!

My email address for contact: shaun1981uk@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Shaun.

Back
Top Bottom