Foul Play "the stepper"

deep blue

Christ I can't believe I've not come across this tune before! was just doing a search for Foul Play tunes in general (was after Open your mind, still haven't got it!) but this one came up and it's just blown me away. Fcuking masterpiece is not going too far!

Should introduce myself really as it's my first post. Been into hardcore/jungle/drum and bass from day 1, Dj'ed on pirate radio in Manchester (not much of a scene up here really), bedrooms, parties, small clubs etc but sort of lost touch with the scene over the past few years for one reason or another. Thought i was maybe getting too old for it (32 tomorrow!) sold my 1210's many years ago now but all it takes is listening to a Doc Scott or Dillinja tune and the fire is re-ignited!

anyway...any of you lot from the North west? anything happening d'n'b wise round here lately?

Danny

The Stepper is one of THE tunes from that era for me man ... I got memories of relaxing on a lazy day with a spliff on the balcony listening to that, many times.
Its perfectly sparse, yet ruff, musical. Funny I just listened to it again for the first time in ages the other day.
:beers:

I'll put some audio up if people wanna listen

n e 1 know what the tune is called on the grand theft auto radio?moving shadow mix i think it was....or the mix would b even betta!

Moving Shadow TimeCode mix from 2001 I reckon - featuring -
Calyx - "Quagmire"
Rascal and Klone - "Get Wild"
Ryme Tyme - "Judgement Day"
Omni Trio - "First Contact"
Aquasky - "Spectre"
Rascal and Klone - "Winner Takes All"
Cause 4 concern - "Spasm"
D Kay - "Monolith"

mesh said:
Calyx - "Quagmire"
Aquasky - "Spectre"
D Kay - "Monolith"

Rascal & Klone - get Wild what a tune I use to cain that track when I was mowing some unknown pedistrean down or mashing up some dirty redneck:pat:

mesh said:
Calyx - "Quagmire"
Aquasky - "Spectre"
D Kay - "Monolith"

n e 1 know where i can get this mix???PANTY WHERE ARE YA?

Back
Top Bottom