Forums really quiet today!??

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I wonder why?? not been much chit chat today!?

usually always some juicy gossip or convo going on.....Come on peeps!! we need something to chat about in the office!!!

hahahaha.

Im flat out today - but still got tym to chat as always...:teeth:

Whos lookin forward to the Chelsea V Liverpool game...Coz i cant wait it gonna be carnage:rambo:

Im flat out today - but still got tym to chat as always...:teeth:

Whos lookin forward to the Chelsea V Liverpool game...Coz i cant wait it gonna be carnage:rambo:

hahahaha

yeh mate the TMDPromotions office is like a war zone right now!! hahahaha...... gonna put up my liverpool top on the wall 2morow!!! hahahaha down with the Chelsea scum!! hahaha.

hahahaha

yeh mate the TMDPromotions office is like a war zone right now!! hahahaha...... gonna put up my liverpool top on the wall 2morow!!! hahahaha down with the Chelsea scum!! hahaha.

tell ya the truth liverpool will probley do chelsea and i hate to admit it but they have beaten Chels last 3or2 games - i just hope chelsea step it up a gear and kick you scouse cunts to bits...LOL:mad:

man i've been pretty busy @ work today blad, had to time to post really

I WANNA GO HOME AND GET DRUUUUUUUUUUNK

tell ya the truth liverpool will probley do chelsea and i hate to admit it but they have beaten Chels last 3or2 games - i just hope chelsea step it up a gear and kick you scouse cunts to bits...LOL:mad:

agreed! come on boys!
liverpool aint gunna cheat us on of it again, like they did when they "scored" a goal that didnt go in the net!

Ahmen to dat.....

oh and we get to go to anfield 1st!
we got the advantage then i'd say
draw at there ground, batter em at ours!
we ain't lost all season at home!

i just hope it ain't on ITV cuz they are just a bunch of liverpool fans, most 1 sided commentary ever it duz my head in when they go on about the magic of anfield, when really its just a stadium full of dole skum and skallywags!
haha

Back
Top Bottom