Forum Upgrade

I'm on the old telephone and it seems abit laptop ...

Unless im looking at a non app version.... there was an app.....

Quite annoying clicking on a thread Nd it being page 1....

Also.. there's too many buttons... I Just need one for pics n media and then emotions. That's it.

And the emotion page should be short with a scroll bar ..

Sound.
Um click on the time stamp for the latest post to go to the last post. Or when you're in the thread there's a "Jump to new" button at the top right which takes you to the new posts in that thread.

Still clunky , slow, And a nightmare on the phone

I'm sure it's great on desktop...

And here you are! Running full speed to the front of the estate !

"Don't worry little boy, we just updated your cladding and its safe to say 'you will escape'"

:2thumbs:

Not at all I have a life outside of here, just bored at work.

Clear to see no matter how dead this place its still a big part of your life.

What a sad little man :lol:

Still shit that when you click a thread it doesn't go straight to new content ..

And sometimes there is no "go to new" button. Gotta scroll down. Select highest page number...

Also loading all media is pointless and slows site loading. YouTube or SoundCloud otherwise opens new tab elsewhere. Fuck Instagram n facebook.

Still shit that when you click a thread it doesn't go straight to new content ..

And sometimes there is no "go to new" button. Gotta scroll down. Select highest page number...

Also loading all media is pointless and slows site loading. YouTube or SoundCloud otherwise opens new tab elsewhere. Fuck Instagram n facebook.

Are these really the most pressing issues in your life? :lol:

I understand they might be a little irritating but sure you have something better to do?

How do I post an image off my phone through a private message ?

There's no attach file option ?

It should go to the latest post unless you've read them all. You can always click on the date to take you to the last post.

Also loading all media is pointless and slows site loading. YouTube or SoundCloud otherwise opens new tab elsewhere.
Media embeds are handy and slow the page down but the time to open each embed in a new tab would be longer.

Fuck Instagram n facebook.
Never used the first one and deleted the second one a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom