Forum Upgrade

I guess bum me.... but I prefer the older look. I'm lost. It appears the Likes/etc. aren't showing up under Profiles.

:shrug:

I'm sure I'll get used to it.

:zest:

Soundcloud links in sig do not work also @dnbforum style notifications do not work
Soundcloud links should auto embed now. You shouldn't need any special code. Just paste the link.

It looks like all the previous soundcloud embeds aren't working in the media gallery. I'm still trying to find a fix for this. The way around this is to delete the one's that aren't working and embed them again. The good news is that when you re-embed them it will pull the track images in too.

@IV4 user notifications should work ok, I've switched over to the @dnbforum account :)

Going through them all is long...aside from that the new embed, layout-wise, looks super ugly, too square-y if that makes sense.

Having said that, if this new update makes it possible to embed entire soundcloud sets/playlists of tracks then the above is no longer problematic.

E: Just checked and it does, result!! Be nice if one could align the embeds to the left/desired setting as it looks bulky in the middle, but it's not that important, just a minor grievance really.

Last edited:
Likes are showing ok, just click on a username (y)

Ahh, that's cool the way the info pops up after hovering the cursor over a username.

Having said that, if this new update makes it possible to embed entire soundcloud sets/playlists of tracks then the above is no longer problematic.

E: Just checked and it does, result!! Be nice if one could align the embeds to the left/desired setting as it looks bulky in the middle, but it's not that important, just a minor grievance really.

I agree.

I like the fact that track feedback has appeared on the main menu now. Much more accessible.

Are we not having the post counts anymore though?

I concur.

It's there in the popup when you hover the cursor over a username.

Going through them all is long...aside from that the new embed, layout-wise, looks super ugly, too square-y if that makes sense.

Soundcloud links have all been updated, they should now be working OK.

I've also aligned soundcloud embeds to the left.

I like the fact that track feedback has appeared on the main menu now. Much more accessible.

As for the look, I think it's fine personally. Feels tidier, more streamline and fresher. Are we not having the post counts anymore though?
Yeah, I thought we'd bring all forums to the front to stop people posting in the wrong places all the time.

Sure we can bring back post counts :)

Soundcloud links have all been updated, they should now be working OK.

I've also aligned soundcloud embeds to the left.
giphy.gif

It's alright I guess

What's the largest file size I can upload with "Attach Files"?

And how can I attach large videos that are up to 138mb?

It's alright I guess

What's the largest file size I can upload with "Attach Files"?

And how can I attach large videos that are up to 138mb?
1mb for the moment.

You'll have to use a file hosting website for videos that big.

Quite annoying clicking on a thread Nd it being page 1....

Also.. there's too many buttons... I Just need one for pics n media and then emotions. That's it.

And the emotion page should be short with a scroll bar ..

Sound.

Back
Top Bottom