Forum Upgrade

dnbforum

Administrator
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
The forums going to be moving from Vbulletin to Xenforo at some stage hopefully pretty soon. Will keep everyone posted.

Benefits of the upgrade:
  • Easier login methods - The new software supports fingerprint login, retina scanning, needle login with DNA blood type support, 360 degree facial recognition with selfie stick facebook photo integration, infrared body temperature login (with ebola, bird flu, swine flu and SARS temperature warning), voice recognition with phone company meta data profiling, and finally google maps tracking login (simple type in your current location and the google maps API will check that you are in fact where you say you are.)
  • Mind reading ability - The new software reads your mind and posts everything you are thinking without even typing. There is no option to turn mind reading off at this stage. The mind reading chip or MRC[SUP]TM[/SUP] for short, inserts into your body and tracks your every move so that you stay logged in. It also prevents you from drinking unpasteurized milk, researching alternative energy and wearing odd socks.

Note: We are also converting the forum over to the international language of smiley faces & cute puppies as it lightens the mood and prevents language barriers. English will no longer be supported. (y)

inserts into your body and tracks your every move so that you stay logged in

so if im always logged in... how to i log in?

Easier login methods - The new software supports fingerprint login, retina scanning, needle login with DNA blood type support, 360 degree facial recognition with selfie stick facebook photo integration, infrared body temperature login (with ebola, bird flu, swine flu and SARS temperature warning), voice recognition with phone company meta data profiling, and finally google maps tracking login (simple type in your current location and the google maps API will check that you are in fact where you say you are.)

ahh right.. got it (y)

:lol:

The thing is. I have a common fingerprint. I held hands with a load of hippies at a gabba festival and it changed my life forever. Whenever I finger bang a bird (a budgie or a pidgeon) I suddenly get the urge to embrace a tree for hours upon end.

However, my penis is truly unique. The length to girth ratio is PI +0.11235813. Can I scan my penis using a self serve checkout in asda to log on?

I usually want to log on when I'm in asda anyway, because I want to inform the forum massive about current deals, as well as moan about the price of sweet corn.

If this service is not available, please look in to ways this feature can be facilitated, or find an alternative.

Regards,

Barry

holy fking balls dude. cyberspace just happened to my brain. this is tricked out my friend! its like the forum is tearing ass around the parkinglot. but its standing still.

still waters run deep.

In Apollo browser on iPad it won't let me type anything in the reply boxes. just a fyi... works fine in Safari

like the posted time, reply, post number etc is just floating in the air with no spacer or frame or anything. too minimalist for my liking

i like the home layout and sub forums and scatbox though, just when you go into threads its a bit bleurgh

In Apollo browser on iPad it won't let me type anything in the reply boxes. just a fyi... works fine in Safari

How about when you click more options?

it looks a bit broken? spacing looks weird in a lot of places and the default font is awful

Yeah the post font is rubbish. I can change that...

like the posted time, reply, post number etc is just floating in the air with no spacer or frame or anything. too minimalist for my liking

I know. It saves space and mouse scrolling time maybe.

Back
Top Bottom