Forum Upgrade

dnbforum

Administrator
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
The forums going to be moving from Vbulletin to Xenforo at some stage hopefully pretty soon. Will keep everyone posted.

Benefits of the upgrade:
  • Easier login methods - The new software supports fingerprint login, retina scanning, needle login with DNA blood type support, 360 degree facial recognition with selfie stick facebook photo integration, infrared body temperature login (with ebola, bird flu, swine flu and SARS temperature warning), voice recognition with phone company meta data profiling, and finally google maps tracking login (simple type in your current location and the google maps API will check that you are in fact where you say you are.)
  • Mind reading ability - The new software reads your mind and posts everything you are thinking without even typing. There is no option to turn mind reading off at this stage. The mind reading chip or MRC[SUP]TM[/SUP] for short, inserts into your body and tracks your every move so that you stay logged in. It also prevents you from drinking unpasteurized milk, researching alternative energy and wearing odd socks.

Note: We are also converting the forum over to the international language of smiley faces & cute puppies as it lightens the mood and prevents language barriers. English will no longer be supported. (y)

Its not a style, its a whole new forum software, coz apparently we were behind the times or something

So make a new one, please. It's so confusing, can't realize which threads are old and new etc. It's fuckin shit.

Guys, is it just me or did the tapatalk version of the forum stop working? It tells me "Error - 2203, Failed to process XML Data due to unknown error", everytime i want to view a thread.

Guys, is it just me or did the tapatalk version of the forum stop working? It tells me "Error - 2203, Failed to process XML Data due to unknown error", everytime i want to view a thread.

Don't bother with tapatalk anymore. Just go through your browser - the mobile version is really good

So make a new one, please. It's so confusing, can't realize which threads are old and new etc. It's fuckin shit.

Try marking all forums as read (at the top of the page), then its pretty clear which threads are new as theyre bold and have a little blue mark next to them.

Is it me, or is there no 'go to last post' button anymore? not that big of a deal, just have to click the last page and scroll down to the bottom I spose but just a bit weird

apart from that all seems OK, will be used to it soon

Tapatalk is no longer supported. The forum is now mobile friendly.

is it possible to tint the stickies a slightly different colour like before?
Done!

Yo, is there a straight text version, like there was for the archives?
No there isn't.

Quotes from elsewhere mate.
You mean like multi quote? Press reply on each post and it quotes it into the editor.

Is it me, or is there no 'go to last post' button anymore? not that big of a deal, just have to click the last page and scroll down to the bottom I spose but just a bit weird

apart from that all seems OK, will be used to it soon
Click on the timestamp and it takes you to the latest post.
lastpost.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom