Forum update

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
As you can see we have taken on a new look (on the forum) and updated our software to the latest version.

Triple M and I are really pleased with it so we hope you guys+girls like it as much as we do!

The new look will hopefully spread around the rest of the site by the end of this week, or at least by the end of the weekend, along with some new changes to the site layout.

The updated software has plenty of cool new features so please take a look around and have a play ;]

If you notice any problems with the site, please feel free to post them in this thread.

1992 said:
What are the new features that are the most useful and interesting?
For starters, take a look at the User CP and private messages, some good changes there.

BTW, I have upped the private message limit to 2,000, instead of the 1,000 old limit.

yah, sick update. Brings more life to the site. Last backround colors were dull but it's all good now.

props.

Question, do we prefer the panel with our usernames/age/user title/posts next to the post on the left (old) or above (new)

Nice work, its lookin good! Im sure it was a similar style/colour to this when I first started using the site?

Site logo looks a lot better in those colours too IMO, plus as I said before, the navigation is ten times better too.

:thumbsup: :slayer:

Nice work the Forum looks wicked & I'm sure word is going to spread very quickly about it!! ;) I think a quick link to the Reviews & Evnts pages, like the Dubplates & Shop would be cool for when you inside one of the Forums.

Last edited:
sdm said:
Question, do we prefer the panel with our usernames/age/user title/posts next to the post on the left (old) or above (new)

I like the way it was before. Now it doesn't even look like DnBforum.... I found myself looking at threads I had already seen because I thought I was on a different site.

sdm said:
As you can see we have taken on a new look (on the forum) and updated our software to the latest version.

Triple M and I are really pleased with it so we hope you guys+girls like it as much as we do!

The new look will hopefully spread around the rest of the site by the end of this week, or at least by the end of the weekend, along with some new changes to the site layout.

The updated software has plenty of cool new features so please take a look around and have a play ;]

If you notice any problems with the site, please feel free to post them in this thread.

the new colours feel fresh :D

is this the special 2004 vip never to be released remix? :not_worth Definitely better than previous, givs the forum a "lighter" feel, nicer on the eyes fo sho bad man!

safe job boys!!!! looking clean and fresh.EASY the one like mulla, yer avatar is wicked.
EASY NAH MAN.. 8)

Back
Top Bottom