forum mixtape - let's try again

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
it's looking less and less likely that i can get all the parts from all the deejays to get the last one together, plus it's been going on so long, i don't really think anyone cares anymore, i'm not pointing any fingers (dave) but i suggest we just try again and this time i'll bash it together as all the parts come in, then i should be able to upload the finished mix almost as soon as the last deejay sends me his bit.

so... same rules as before. you can play anything from the minimal shiz to the nasty stuff, but styaing clear of jump up/dancefloor because that is already covered. how we worked it last time was that deejays comunicate wioth each other to work out what tunes you both have, the you start on the same tune as the deejay before you finished on. 5 tracks each, not including teases. when your mix is recorded, pm it to me and i'll put it together. also, if everyone saves as wav, we should get a miore consistent sound quality.

anyone who's up for it, just say so in this thread and when we have enough deejays, we'll go for it.

interested parties;

$marty
freek
teddybizzle
gloxxy
crook
nuera
russla
spliff
nick ep/hooka
hombre j
saint
motiondnb
the gambit
prospekt
ali
flicky
controller
muzza
davelowe

Last edited:
Yeah I can do another part again mate. Probably would be a good idea to get something more fresh laid down.

i would but i am moving and wont have my decks up for a while...

u need to make sure heads give a quick turn around, if not move on, the lads who did the dnbforum dancefloor 1 and 2 did this, turning mixes round in 3 days, thus a fresh mix at the end...good luck with it.

Yeh man I'll b on it. Still haven't managed to find the older part. A fresh mix sounds good though, count me in ;)

I'm in for sure. I'll give it death ;)

---------- Post added at 13:13 ---------- Previous post was at 13:12 ----------

Oh and D Double U get on this, i'd love to have a selection before of after yours (y)

numbers are filling up nicely. might have to limit number of deejays so that it doesn't go on for hours.

and like joey said, we need quick turn around from all involved so that thiks doesn't go the way of the last one.

who volunteers to open the show?

dont mind where i go in the mix, jus let me know when u need it and ill get on the decks! so we're saying no dancefloor and no jumpup??

dont mind where i go in the mix, jus let me know when u need it and ill get on the decks! so we're saying no dancefloor and no jumpup??

that's right. it's not a snobish thing, but joey already takes care of that side of things

---------- Post added at 14:09 ---------- Previous post was at 14:07 ----------

Im game if thats kool?

you're on. if you can get yours to me over the weekend, i'll go after you. pm me what tracks you might wanna end on

who wants in after me?

Yeh kool I'll let u know in next couple of days what I'm ending on. What's the limit aswell 15 mins?

Edit: just re read 1st page. 5 tunes each :)

Last edited:
ill jump on after you then safety if thats cool just let me know what tune you intend to end on. have got a cdj tho even if i dont have the tune so can just mix out of ur mix.

Back
Top Bottom