Forum layout/description and so on - Please read!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
What do you dislike about the forum layout?

Do we have too many/not enough forums?

Are the descriptions accurate?

Suggestions please.

sdm said:
What do you dislike about the forum layout?

Do we have too many/not enough forums?

Are the descriptions accurate?

Suggestions please.

No real niggles here. The only thing that I'm not too sure about is:

Members: 6,815, Threads: 5,814

I know there ain't a script or patch to make people post, but I reckon we need more action on the forums!

inf0r said:

I know there ain't a script or patch to make people post, but I reckon we need more action on the forums!
Yeah, I don't think our forums will be that busy, well not in the near future anyway.

I think our biggest part of the site in the future will be content and ease of use. Let's see if the forums pick up a bit more when the site get's even busier ;]

Cheers Will.

sdm said:
Yeah, I don't think our forums will be that busy, well not in the near future anyway.

I think our biggest part of the site in the future will be content and ease of use. Let's see if the forums pick up a bit more when the site get's even busier ;]

Cheers Will.

Well, I would've thought as the content increases, so more people will frequent the site on a more regular basis and lo and behold, the forums fkin roadblock :)

*Edit*

Them buttons in the top right are useful as fuck mate!

Home/Forum/Shop and the ones underneath, stroke of genius :)

Last edited:
inf0r said:
Them buttons in the top right are useful as fuck mate!

Home/Forum/Shop and the ones underneath, stroke of genius :)

Definately agree there, they work a lot better than the drop down menu IMO.

Also Im not sure whether you have any power over this, as its probably down to Kaizen, but I think the shop would look neater if you got rid of all the 'out of stocks'. I can understand leaving out of stock items on for a day or two, but theres some things that have been out of stock for time!!!

inf0r said:

Or if you can force people to post comments in my 1992 section. Tons of people download my files, few post about them :/

Back
Top Bottom