Fortune - Shorter Days - November 09

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist
Fortune - Shorter Days
[November 09]

It's been many months since I uploaded a mix. With my laptop being robbed in conjunction with the general shitness of winter I have decided to take things on a bit of a darker tip.

As with everything else, I'm looking for feedback as I didn't really get one on my last mix. Anyways, get your chops round this tracklisting and let me know.

Zero Tolerance - Angel Heart
Calibre - Beat Goes On
Seba & Paradox - Stone Cold
Sabre - Point Blank
System - Near Miss
Nucleus & Paradox - Aragon
Instra:mental - No Future
ST Files - Crackden
Lynx - Wonder
Soul Intent - Untitled Jazz Thing
Mosus - I like it Rough [Bailey Remix]
Digital - Burny
Equinox - No Fear
Vital Elements - Flipside
Raiden - Hubble
JDub & Loxy - Twisted 3rd Mind [Keaton & Hive Remix]
Spy - Monochrome
Jonny L - S4
Break - Submerged [Calyx & TeeBee Remix]
Absolute Zero & Subphonics - The Code [SKC Remix]
Photek - Ni Ten Ichi Ryu [TeeBee Remix]
Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl
Dub One - Murder Sound
D Bridge - A Long Distance
Resound - Rise Like The Sun

DOWNLOAD 320
DOWNLOAD 192
SOUNDCLOUD

Last edited:
i do love a good 192 link. many good mixes have passed me by because i won't download a 60 minute mix at 320.

I had a listen and it was good :) Towards the end there was a bit of beatmatching that sounded a bit off to me, but otherwise really good mix.

Good tracklisting too, seemed to flow nicely.

Good Job Jim! Hope to hear some more from you soon!! :D

Ez man,

Smashed this out earlier while pummelling some MW2.
Really impressed tbh, seemed to roll seamlessly all the way through and it was UBER tight as well but as stated ^^ there seemed to be a few issues after Alien Girl. Selection was spot on, I havnt heard alot of those tunes but there were a few that made me sit up and take notice!

Photek - Ni Ten Ichi Ryu [TeeBee Remix]
Ed Rush & Optical - Alien Girl

Was fucking rediculous. fair play.

Respect bro, let me know if you do anymore!!

Last edited:
2dkfy84.jpg

On it mate, I will feedback but i'v got a few other mixes to get through first, why does everyone post a new one within 3 days of each other :D

COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN!

Listened to this a good few times on the ol' pod and back at home whilst doing work, and I was thoroughly impressed. Don't think I've ever heard one of your mixes before this.

Firstly your selection is very unique which is a breath of fresh air from hearing mixes with a lot of the same bait kinda tunes. Every other tune I could feel me looking online to bag a tune you just dropped that I wasn't aware of. So big up for that. Really like the theme of this mix too, very deep but not too minimal, always kept me grooving.

Technically your mixing was on the whole pretty solid, few little slip ups but no ones perfect. :D Possibly need to work the mixer a bit more but that's just personal preference I guess. Your levels were pretty tidy as well from what I remember.

Will definetly be checking out some more of your mixes in the future as your selection is fiyaaaa. Looking forward to coming down to your night and having a lil mix up with you. Also see you at the forum party bruvva. :)

Smart as fuck some of the mixes on here, very well put together, veryvery tight too, as some tunes duno where they start or end.
Just abit gutted it got abit dodggy towards 'Alien Girl' cause that mix would sound rude.
huge clang with 'MurderSound' and mistake me if im wrong, but pritty sure theres a few mixes done with another deck?
and that Lynx tune, iv never heard anyone use that

tried downloading this at the wknd but with no sucess.
however just listened on soundcloud, good work man, its wicked!
some serious serious tracks dropped in there!

Back
Top Bottom