Fortran - 'The End part 2' has the most f'ugly bassline in D&B FACT.

Steven C

Banned
I picked up the wax for this a couple of weeks back, from a store that I almost purchased it from in 1997, very likely the same copy as the owner got it from the store room.

Basically, this track waited 21 years for me to return and do what I should have done way back lol .... thats DESTINY you guys.

one of the best tracks on 31 imo, disgusting bassline, absolutely HORRID.
and you don't get any tacks with a 3 and a half minute intro these days, track would be over and done with before this drops .... :bruce:

i bet your lass gets no foreplay does she

i bet you wank in your pants and when she enters the room jizz in her face

who has time for intros
\\\\\\hurr how long did it take to think of that one . Did you do a big boy line of coke before you posted on interwebs ?
Feeling brave ? Good for you . And no its not the filthiest bassline ever , you lamer inbred donkey experiment.

regular fucking comedian , you sure you didn't just get you know bent out of shape just cos someone had a different opinion ? Then you try to style it out ? But thanks for the concern about my pants. They're still dry, its ok.

Always preferred part 1, was so different to anything else at the time, still both original presses in the garage somewhere.

Its a banger, but those long intros....best to skip right to three minutes and smash the track in
yeah d&b kids get bored and text on their smartphones if a tune plays longer than 1 minute nowadays...sad but true.
and (many, not all) producers/djs adapt themselves to it.

ontopic: classic tune, still playable today in contrast to pt.I

that long an intro meant a lot of tiems you could be left hanging without a bassline for to a minute. and that can be atmospheric, but I prefer to keep it rolling

it's called 'anticipation' guys, it adds emphasis and 2018 D&B has none of it, to its detriment.

Radius is too busy chucking jizz about like an impatient monkey with ADHD to know whats up.

Back
Top Bottom