Forthcoming Vision / Invisible / Division

They're called like this, because they were made for Noisia's Outer Edges show.

Now that makes sense!

also that way they dont need to bother with new artwork - just color the outer edges one in a new hue...
i rly hope they go the extra mile and deliver some dope artwork on par with the other vision stuff

IMG_0015.JPG

one week to go!
digitals are up for preorder.

Looks like we'll be getting a remix album from the upbeats soon...

20525686_10155578300953540_5415562816748731068_n.jpg

Remixes from: Emperor, Annix, Black Sun Empire, Agressor bunx , Rockwell, Malux and Memtrix included.

Looks like we'll be getting a remix album from the upbeats soon...

20525686_10155578300953540_5415562816748731068_n.jpg

Remixes from: Emperor, Annix, Black Sun Empire, Agressor bunx , Rockwell, Malux and Memtrix included.

1. The Upbeats - Dungeon (Malux Remix)
2. The Upbeats - Babylon feat. Orifice Vulgatron (Rockwell Remix)
3. The Upbeats - Dr. Kink (Annix Remix)
4. The Upbeats - Joyrider (Agressor Bunx Remix)
5. The Upbeats - DOOM (Black Sun Empire Remix)
6. The Upbeats - Say Go feat. Mara TK (Memtrix Remix)
7. The Upbeats - Prism (Emperor Remix)

Fucking hell, Invisible were a reasonably solid label for a good while, what the fuck happened? I refuse to believe anyone would willingly listen to that absolute shite.

Dirgy dry boring samey nonsense - and I used to really rate Proxima as well.

Surely nobody genuinely enjoys playing / dancing to / hearing this..... shite?

Fucking hell, Invisible were a reasonably solid label for a good while, what the fuck happened? I refuse to believe anyone would willingly listen to that absolute shite.

Dirgy dry boring samey nonsense - and I used to really rate Proxima as well.

Surely nobody genuinely enjoys playing / dancing to / hearing this..... shite?

couldn't agree more... looking back to the first 4 releases:

Invisible 1
Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero
Subterra & Dekko - Bonsai Run
Icicle - Nowhere
Engage - Above The Clouds

Invisible 2
Noisia & Joe Seven - Ease Forward
Alix Perez - The Observer
Noisia & Alix Perez - Underprint
Stray - Saturday

Crystalline EP
Noisia & Hybris - Crystalline
Hybris - Of Two Minds
Hybris - Keeping Me
Hybris - Out Of Place

Invisible 4
Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero (Icicle Remix)
Zero T* & FD - After All
Sabre, Stray & Halogenix - Askari
Cause4Concern - Dead Weight

This was quality, interesting / different music... It's been slow downfall ever since. They had always one or two good tracks every other release but can't feel but sad to see what it progressed to.

It's not just the labels its the artists too. Noisia, Phace, Misanthrop, Mefjus, Emperor. Vision, Invisible, Neosignal, Critical. Its as if they've all been abducted by aliens, had their talent to make or even identify a decent tune removed, & left them with nothing more that the ability to produce a this over the top completely pointless rubbish. I seriously have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on, it's like some type of conspiracy, all of a sudden all these artist & labels went from hero to zero all at the same time.

Small disclaimer; Invisible does still release the odd good tune, the Dauntless tunes being an example, Suveys tunes are pretty good too.

It's not just the labels its the artists too. Noisia, Phace, Misanthrop, Mefjus, Emperor. Vision, Invisible, Neosignal, Critical. Its as if they've all been abducted by aliens, had their talent to make or even identify a decent tune removed, & left them with nothing more that the ability to produce a this over the top completely pointless rubbish. I seriously have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on, it's like some type of conspiracy, all of a sudden all these artist & labels went from hero to zero all at the same time.

Small disclaimer; Invisible does still release the odd good tune, the Dauntless tunes being an example, Suveys tunes are pretty good too.

I agree, not that their tracks were ever light in the loafers but, they need to have some semblance of elegance in order to be pleasing. The past few Noisia EPs I've copped, were so uninteresting, I've been given a negative incentive to keep buying more. I believe there are parallels to be drawn:

between the overindulgent noodling of the 1970's psychedelic rock scene, collapsing into a bare bones punk rock movement, and
the hyper-cheesy glam-metal scene, spawning the enigmatic grunge and Seattle scene.

with the current neurofunk atmosphere and whatever comes next.

Anyway, I have heard some great releases this year, just not so much on Vision.

Back
Top Bottom