Forthcoming Symmetry Releases

Yeah I buy everything he releases I think.... at least everything I see. He is one of those guys that u may not think it’s the best tune on a preview but then when I play them in a set it’s a stand out tune in the set.

Not been massively into Break's output these past ten years or so but that is a fiiiiine release, both sides are quality.

Fuck yeah Sesame Street; that’s more like it. Got the old rowdiness to it. And not too many sunny guitar licks or soulful vocals like he’s tended towards since the second album.
Oi oi!

Another Way 6 track remix EP coming in May ;) with remixes from Mefjus (taking on Dog's Dinner), Skeptical, Calyx and Teebee, Workforce, Breakage and a VIP

This is still in the works, but not sure when. Confirmed:

Dog's Dinner (Mefjus rmx)
Conversations (Breakage rmx)
The Edge Of Time (Workforce rmx)
Keepin It Raw (Calyx & Teebee rmx)
City Slickers (Skeptical rmx)
+ whatever that Break VIP is going to be

Coming out as 3 singles apparently, but no word of any vinyl release yet and not sure of the arrangement

This is still in the works, but not sure when. Confirmed:

Dog's Dinner (Mefjus rmx)
Conversations (Breakage rmx)
The Edge Of Time (Workforce rmx)
Keepin It Raw (Calyx & Teebee rmx)
City Slickers (Skeptical rmx)
+ whatever that Break VIP is going to be

Coming out as 3 singles apparently, but no word of any vinyl release yet and not sure of the arrangement

Looks splendid!

Following up the success from Break’s “Another Way” LP, Symmetry sought out some of their favourite producers to spin their take on a selection of tracks from the album.
This first instalment of remixes features Workforce’s reworking of Break & Kyo’s “The Edge Of Time”. His haunting and moody rendition keeps things minimal with skippy rolling beats and lush soundscapes. With innovative vocal rendering and a well designed arrangement, Workforce delivers exactly the remix the original deserved.
Skeptical pulls out his trademark moves on Break & DLR’s “City Slickers”, showcasing his tight and precise production skills. He reshapes the best elements from the original into a stripped back and gritty version, the hypnotic techno style groove keeps this remix constantly rolling till the last bar.
Available on 12" artwork vinyl & full digi download.
Pre-order Date: 28/05/2020

Digital Release Date: 12/06/2020

Vinyl Release Date: 19/06/2020

Back
Top Bottom